“Great food especially homemade tortillas”
Review of El Burrito

El Burrito
Ranked #13 of 227 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Mexican
Santa Maria, California
“Great food especially homemade tortillas”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Loved the homemade tortillas and fast service. Outdoor seating a bit chilly but they have an outdoor heater. My husband had a chile rellleno and said it was great.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank D G

Ventura, California
“The Place has been there at least 50 years”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

It's good Mexican takeout and has stood the test of time. I had the beef burrito and it was very good. I am sorry I never went there 50 years ago when I lived in Redlands

Visited October 2013
1 Thank George R
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Best tortillas”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I've been eating since I was a kid. I've moved away but anytime I'm close, I have to stop and eat. Need help on what to order? Two words - Garbage Burrito!! Home-made everything and the tortillas are the best around.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank DJDEF
Knoxville, Tennessee
“A must try!!!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a small family owned place with only a walk up window and some tables outside by the front and a few tables around the back, but everything is homemade! The tortillas are awesome, and make sure to try the chile relleno burrito as well as the veggie one.

• Visited September 2013