“My whole life...”

Redlands Family Restaurant
Ranked #97 of 234 Restaurants in Redlands
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I've been going to the Redlands Family Restaurant my whole life and I'll be 44 this year.
Their food is good, basic diner food, with a large selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner items and dessert too. Although, the restaurant has changed hands, dealt with a fire and being closed down for a time, it doesn't seem to have stopped them from serving the same delicious recipes all these years! I almost always enjoy the atmosphere (wish they would update the decor a bit) and the food and service is very consistent. My favorite item on the menu is the Beef dip with giant steak fries; so good! I think it's time to eat!!!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stumbled upon this place after leaving the VA hospital in Loma Linda. This restaurant's claim to fame is "The World's Largest Pancakes" because they are the size of a medium pizza an inch or so thick! But, the wife and I chose the Corned Beef hash with three eggs and crispy home fries, with coffee. It was great and we took home enough home fries for several more breakfasts. The coffee was great and the beautiful waitresses were speedy, knowledgeable and accurate. We will go back every visit to Loma Linda.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Saturday morning breakfast has been a tradition for my wife and I since we have lived in California.(the last 25 years) I have had biscuits and gravy in every eatery from Yuba City in Northern California to San Diego. The best is right here in Redlands, Ca. Redlands Family Restaurant. A place the locals hang out. Interstate 10 at Orange . No frills but for sure the best ever.