“What....No More Chicken Wings”

Sizzler Streakhouse
Ranked #81 of 220 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a huge chain that is all over and in most cities? I am surprised it is not here? 909-792-3579
Redlands, California
“What....No More Chicken Wings”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We have been going to the Sizzler in Redlands for quite a few years now and in the past year maybe once or twice a week. We even have our favorite waitress and try to always go on her days and sit in her area. Just recently they stopped putting out chicken wings in the salad bar. We were told if we wanted to order them (get back in line) that they would now be $2.99 for 6 wings. Our waitress gave us a free coupon to bring back another time and use. The coupon says that the price of chicken has skyrocketed and they no longer can afford to provide free wings. So we came back and ordered our food and used our chicken coupon. Our food came out about 5 minutes before the wings so it was not an appetizer and we ended up taking them home.
Since then we found a nice newer Sizzler not far away and they still provide free wings. So even though it is a few miles further, we are happier now. We will miss our waitress!

*My husband looked on the National Poultry website and the price of chicken has not gone up and is still readily available across the country. Sorry but we feel this was just a price gouge.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kristin H

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Had to wait ten minutes to order and there was only two others in front of us. The women at the register had a very bad attitude my dad picked up the tray that had our plates on it she said " I needed that to put your drinks on and I don't have more for you" my mom reached for straws and she put her hand up and said " I put them on the tray that you took " she gave us no straws no spoons for our ice tea. We had the buffet but the pork was sour and there was long hair in the spaghetti noodles when we told one of thee servers she said " oh ill put some more out" as if its common to have hair in the food. The cashier went to every table in the section we were in and asked of they needed anything she avoided our table and when we asked her for soup bowls she rolled her eyes when we let our server know how rude this girl was she said that she was new as if this gives her the right to treat their guest this way. I will never eat here again was of my money and my time!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2013