“Redlands tradition”
Review of Tartan of Redlands

Tartan of Redlands
Reserve with OpenTable
Tartan of Redlands is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 233 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This place has been here for decades, and they must be doing something right to survive when so many other restaurants in the area have come and gone. We especially enjoy the hamburgers, but they have a full menu with many other choices.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is the closest thing Redlands has to a community pub. We eat there several times per month and it is always good and we always see someone we know.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been here a few times with my coworkers. It's quite the locals institution. Plenty of people look like regulars and most are older people. The drinks are alright but it's mostly a bottle-type experience I think. I love the deep-fried green beans. The veggie burger is circa 1990 so not so great. The food mostly seems out of midwest 80's. Service is just okay - my appetizer came out after my entree. I hear the burgers are good.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Super cool place to eat inside or outdoors where you can actually smoke. They serve THE BEST burger... I order mine with grilled onions. My husband loves their chili and their steaks. I love their adult beverages... and "my kinda tai" is the best!! Full bar makes for lots of fun!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is a landmard in Redlands.. I have had diner here 2x.. both on weekends. they have specials on the weekends, The food was ok..not GREAT, place is old, outdated, dark.. attracts the older over 55 crowd.. prices are ok. nothing too amazing. bar seemed busy.

Been to Tartan of Redlands? Share your experiences!