“Hidden gem in Redlands”

La Costa Mariscos
Ranked #16 of 223 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Perris
“Hidden gem in Redlands”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Recently, my husband and I were given a gift certificate to this restaurant and this was going to be our first visit there. A little on the nervous side, we browsed through the menu and didn't know what to order. Our server happened to be the owner himself and brought out their homemade tortilla chips and fresh salsa. I ordered a fish taco plate that came with black beans, rice, and their very own cole slaw. My hubby ordered a 6 piece fried shrimp plate that came along with the same sides.

Our plates were brought outand we saw that these were huge portions! Both my hubby and I loved our food. We initially wanted to try their fried ice cream for dessert, but there wasn't any room for it :(

Overall, we were pleased with everything. The service and food was fantastic. We would love to return to this restaurant again!

• Visited March 2013

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Always Excellent Mexican Food at a fair price”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

La Costa consistently delivers excellent, food, service, and value. I visit Redlands 4-6 times each year and La Costa is the first restaurant I go to with friends. The menu has lots of variety and I consider it one of the best Mexican restaurants that I have eaten visited. I do not think you will be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013