“A Great Place to Take the Family”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Krikorian Redlands Cinema 14
Ranked #3 of 5 Fun & Games in Redlands
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have been taking the family since it opened and have some great memories. Yes, the parking can be a bit trying at times, especially when you have a van, but we've always found something pretty close. I love the ambiance!

1  Thank kimt333

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The times I have been there, the line wasn't very long. Can't comment on the restrooms or the snack bar because I go....watch the movie...and leave.
Decent senior discount :-)
Very nice seats ant the angle is just right so you can see over the head in front of you :-)

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My son and I go here once a week. My son loves going to the kids movies. I love the $1.00 show price on the kids movies on Tuesday mornings.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Weekends are packed with the younger crowds which can be very loud whike watching a movie, parking is hard to find.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Krikorian Theatre in Redlands is the best theatre in the San Bernardino area. Great service and amenities, clean and comfortable. I have to agree with previous reviews concerning the location of the restrooms, otherwise this review would be "Excellent".