“very nice”

Add it.
Krikorian Redlands Cinema 14
Ranked #3 of 5 Fun & Games in Redlands
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The times I have been there, the line wasn't very long. Can't comment on the restrooms or the snack bar because I go....watch the movie...and leave.
Decent senior discount :-)
Very nice seats ant the angle is just right so you can see over the head in front of you :-)

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My son and I go here once a week. My son loves going to the kids movies. I love the $1.00 show price on the kids movies on Tuesday mornings.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Weekends are packed with the younger crowds which can be very loud whike watching a movie, parking is hard to find.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Krikorian Theatre in Redlands is the best theatre in the San Bernardino area. Great service and amenities, clean and comfortable. I have to agree with previous reviews concerning the location of the restrooms, otherwise this review would be "Excellent".

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The theater seems well managed and is consistently clean. Movie quality is good and temperature is usually fine. I haven't tried their popcorn so no advice on that. The annoying thing is they have this beautiful curved stairway up to the bathrooms that you can only get through at the theater entrance. This means that if you need to go in the middle of a movie you could have a long walk to get there and back to your movie. I also recommend eating at Las Fuentes next-door beforehand.

1  Thank Leaena