“Perfect Italian food. Just lika Mumma used to make”

Saverino's Italian Deli & Market
Ranked #4 of 227 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Mildura, Australia
“Perfect Italian food. Just lika Mumma used to make”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Vacationing with the family (9 of us) and we needed a lunch stop.
We used Yelp to find something better than a road side diner.
And we got lucky!
The place had the best home made Italian food and really happy and friendly staff.
We knew we had a good place when the local Fireman came to get lunch here too.
If I lived in Redlands this would be my local lunch place.
Parking was easy on a quite street.
Food was very well priced for such a high quality.

• Visited August 2013

Escondido, California
“eat where the firemen eat”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

great food and servings, great prices. meatballs were home made, and delicious, tiramisu left me wanting more. in an industrial area, lots of locals eat here. we ate for less than $25 with dessert, try that at a chain! we rode 85 miles to eat there, worth every freeway mile-we'll be back, already have my next meal chosen.

• Visited May 2014
Ottawa
“place to go”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Excellent value. Average bill came around 10-11 dollars for a sandwich + salad or sandwich and drink. The Italian beef hot sandwich seems to be a favorite there. I would caution about hot sandwiches with tomato sauce as being a bit messy e.g meatballs or sausage. The hot sausage sandwich had Italian sausage steamed instead of grilled which made it to look more as Italian wiener but taste was OK.
Credit cards are accepted
This place is busy during lunch hours.
Not giving 5 stars for them running out of soup if the day on me and not having any kind of espresso machine.

• Visited May 2014
Redlands, California
“Amazing little jewel in Redlands”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I brought my daughter in to try a lunch here and I was so impressed. We shared a meatball hero and a salad. Everything was so fresh. The meat tasted like it was ground that morning! Everything tasted homemade and I'm Italian so I rarely say that! Then they have shelves of groceries and goodies you can't find anywhere close. I can't wait to come back to buy some of the sausages. The people are like family. The only problem I foresee is that they're going to have to buy a bigger place after everyone finds out about them!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank kimt333
Highland, California
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Great food and staff is awesome!! The sandwiches are huge and you can't beat the quality. I'm getting hungry just thinking of this place.