“quick service, good food”
Review of Panera Bread Cafe

Panera Bread Cafe
Ranked #169 of 238 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Panera Bread Cafe usually has a line at our Redlands location, but it is worth the wait. Whether ordering for a breakfast or lunch menu, Panera is quick and efficient. The menu is not too small, but not too large either. Every food item I've eaten here has been good.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have had some of the lunch items, but I will stick to their cinnamon bagels.. super good! I don't like the prices to be honest for the lunch meals, meals are kind of small for the price, now the bagels are filling and pretty cheap..

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is a go to for our family. Easy, quick... DOwnside is the constant line to the door in the Redlands location. Food is good, just like any other Panera. The service is good here. There are usually vegetarian options in the soup selection.

1  Thank jdmcdm
Reviewed August 12, 2012

First, I want to make clear that my wife and I eat at Panera often, at least once per week. I don't know of anyplace that serves healthier, fresher food at a better price. There are a number of places where we enjoy the food more, but there the food is definitely not as healthy and also more expensive. For all of these reasons, Panera remains one of our favorite places to eat. That being said, however, there are problems with the service, perhaps because of the very high volume of business they do, especially in Redands, where all the good folks swarm there, especially after church or a similar social event. We find that eating surfaces are frequently dirty with smears of food and scattered crumbs, and that those who "bus" the place often don't bother with the simple task of wiping the tables with a damp cloth. I mean, how long would this really take? Fifteen, twenty seconds? Also, the tables are often unstable, making it difficult to sit properly with the surface rocking while we try to eat. Again, it seems like minimal maintenance could take care of this. Finally, we have fairly often (about every third visit these days) been served the wrong salad or soup, and I have frequently had to pursue the staff to receive drinks or desert that I had already paid for. I do appreciate that Panera is not a full service restaurant but a cafe, and I also understand that they are very busy, but I just think that a little more attention to staff hiring and training as well as a little more concern for the customer would help. Certainly if the service continues to degenerate, we can and will begin to consider elsewhere for lunch, though right now it remains high on our list because of the mostly very high health quality of the food,

1  Thank David H