“Bad service, cold burnt food and the place wasn't busy”

Wild Rocket Seasonal Kitchen and Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Wild Rocket is a seasonal kitchen and bar that features gourmet comfort food made with local seasonal ingredients. Wild Rocket also features a large bar that showcases seasonal beers on tap and an array of creative cocktails utilizing seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went on a Saturday night around 7. There were only 3 other tables with people in the entire restaurant so there really was no excuse how we were treated. First off, the beer ordered took 30 minutes to get to the table adn we were right by the bar. Plus the manager was by us but nothing done. Appetizers took over 40 minutes to arrive, well half of them the tots took even longer. When the food arrived the soup was cold, the fried chicken was burnt black and one person had to leave due to how long it took.
They claim ot be all healthy and "paleo" but only chicken on the limited menu was fried, not veryn healthy at all. Trying to be a hip spot with tater tots and fried chicken, 410 beers that aren't even 16 ounces and abhorible service.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We previously reviewed Wild Rocket and especially enjoyed the approach of small plates. We recently went back and were disappointed to find that they seem to have scraped the small plates in favor of a more traditional appetizer and entree approach. The list of entrees is rather short. This is a cool bar but its hard to endorse as a restaurant - either full or tapas. Rather its more like bar food.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I've been to Wild Rocket twice in the last couple of weeks. Not sure what took me so long! The Happy Hour prices are excellent. I was very pleased to see wine by the glass included in their discounts. Both visits were with friends and we shared quite a few items. We ordered both kinds of tater tots with all of the dipping sauces. The edamame was yummy, unique presentation. The spinach salad was delicious. I loved being able to order a little of this and a little of that. The mac and cheese was great! I liked being able to order small plates of veggies to go with it. We're going back on Sunday for brunch. Sure wish Wild Rocket was open for lunch...

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The wait staff is friendly, the atmosphere is fun and the food is unbelievably delicious.

I am extremely particular about my food and how it tastes. If it's not good, I won't eat it. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at Wild Rocket.

Though they tend to appeal to the "younger" crowd, we went during the week when it's not so noisy. We were not disappointed.

The food is absolutely the best I've had in all of San Bernardino county. There are places in Vegas where the food isn't this good, and there are a lot of celebrity chefs in Vegas.

If you're looking for excellent flavors, beautifully served and extremely tasty food, look no further. This is the place.

DO NOT MISS EATING HERE! Good food and good wine with friends equals an excellent evening. I just wish it were a bit quieter.

1  Thank Aristacah
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Wild Rocket offers a great deal for Happy Hour. We enjoy going during this time since the beers are very reasonable and they offer some outstanding beer choices. The appetizers they offer during Happy Hour are also very good and well-priced. We do also enjoy ordering off the regular menu even during Happy Hour and I love the flatbread pizza and the Kobe beef sliders.

The service when you sit at the bar is always fast and friendly