“I got fake chicken -”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #87 of 223 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Redlands, California
“I got fake chicken -”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I ordered Pollo Caprese, When it arrived I could barely cut it with a knife, tasted like I was chewing a rubber gym mat. I called the manager who apologized and a second piece from brought over that tasted exactly like the first piece. The manager then hinted that if you order the chicken in the build your own pasta it's real chicken, what I got was .........,. not worth $12. The manager then matter of factly refunded the inedible chicken cost and still had me pay for the pasta, as if this happens 4 times per hour.
It wasn't that busy there, I guess I found out why. Not a chance I'm going back

• Visited June 2013

“Going down...”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I have driven over the hill to Macaroni Grill for a long time...however, we will not be doing it very often any more. The last time we went I was sick all night. I had shrimp Portofino and the house wine and do not know which one it was that made me sick. The waitress did not know she was our waitress, so we had to ask the manager for help...the food just wasn't the quality that it used to be. The one thing that remains great there is the bread with olive oil..can't be beat in my opinion!

• Visited May 2013
Lake Arrowhead, California
“Good chain restaurant”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Friendly service and OK Italian food.
I left with feeling of cheap chicken nuggets in my salad.
Eggplants are fantastic!
Sea bass sort of fishy....
Coffee with hint of liqueur is excellent.
Mixed feeling, slightly outside of desire for second trip...

• Visited June 2013
Redlands, California
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Had the king salmon and it was amazing. Would definately recommend this dish and have raved about. Not a cheap meal but we'll worth the price.

• Visited May 2013
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Great place”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The food is great. The service is good and efficient. The menu offers a good variety of food. The food was served hot and fresh. I would definitely return.

Visited March 2013