“Tucked Away, Great Place to Stay”

Dynasty Suites Redlands
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Reviewed July 17, 2010

I grew up in the Inland Empire and go back to visit family and fun places every year. This hotel is a safe (not easy to find near San Bernardino), pleasant place to stay. Worth the $. It's tucked off a side road, near I-10 (but far enough away you don't hear it) which makes it ideal for those heading out for the day. Well maintained grounds with flowers and music playing outside. The room had been updated since the last time I stayed with a fireplace added. The larger rooms are worth the extra money if you're staying awhile. Fridgerator can be stocked up at nearby Albertson's grocery store (down Redlands Blvd. toward Mall). Krikorian movie theater, which has a really good Mexican restaurant, is down that way also. Good location to fan out from as Ontario Mills Outlet Mall is not that far away, Palm Springs down the I-10 and Big Bear a day drive. The San Bernardino County Museum is a nearby, fun little place to visit if you have kids (interesting bird egg collection and some older orange groves nearby).

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo

Reviewed June 10, 2010

Nice exterior and interior. Great beds and nice continental breakfast. The staff was helpful and very pleasant. If I went back to Redlands, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2010

My husband and I recently stayed at the Dynasty Suites. This places was a great find! Although the room was small, all the amenities made up for the lack of space. The hotel has a pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and gazebo for your use. The music played outdoors was a nice touch and provided peaceful environment.

The room had a flat screen TV with DirecTV, Tempur-pedic mattresses, microwave, refrigerator, hairdryer, alarm clock, coffee and tea maker, electronic safe, iron, electric fireplace, desk and chair. I think the soap dispensers were a great touch. It provides enough for the length of your stay as opposed to the single use containers that hotels usually provide daily. And it also reduces on waste. Kudos for that! Vending machine and laundry facilities are also available.

The complimentary continental breakfast was quite impressive. They had a variety of goods to choose from: variety of hot instant oats, two kinds of cereal, bagels, muffins, pastries, eggos, hard boiled eggs, 24-hour coffee (Starbucks) and hot cocoa, orange juice, orange/guava juice, soy milk, 2% milk, hot tea, yogurt, and fresh fruit. Breakfast hours are from 6 to 10am.

If you decide to use the pool, there are towels available in a room next to the saunas. We had discovered this after we brought our room towels out to use. There was no note inside stating this. I would have liked to see a folder or some sort with restaurant recommendations. You can find that information online but it's good to get recommendations from locals.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2010

We had made a trip to the Redlands on a college visiting road trip. We received a really good deal online and decided to give the Dynasty Suites a try. We had a King bed with a pullout couch for our teenager. The room was nice, had a fridge, microwave, flat screen tv and a fake 'fireplace' in the place where the tv used to be. It would provide heat on a cold day. The room was nice, the bed was okay comfortable but beware - the pillow were awful. They were artificial and felt like they were air inflated. Definitely bring your own if you can. The pool area is nice with a hot tub and saunas. There is a gazebo if you would like to just sit and relax. The continental breakfast was more than sufficient. (The one down side was that we did ask for directions from the staff on how to get somewhere and they were completely wrong and were not even CLOSE to where we needed to go. I realize that this has nothing to do with the quality of the room but a hotel should have qualified help to assist guests in navigating the city.) All and all it was okay and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2010

The staff was friendly and efficient. The room was magnificent--completely modernized with plush foam top-mattresses, exquisite comforter sets, a big wide-screen TV, extra amenities (razor, comb, mouth wash, toothbrush, etc.). I was particularly impressed with the combination TV stand/dresser because it had a built-in electric fireplace! The continental breakfast was nice and a USA TODAY newspaper was also included. Outside there was a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and a gazebo. There was ambient music piped throughout the courtyard. I would absolutely recommend this hotel and will stay here again if I have to come back to this area.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed December 1, 2009

This sparkling little gem of a hotel is perfect for anyone who needs a clean room, a secure environment and peace & quiet. As out-of-town guests over the Thanksgiving holiday, our room was ideal for relaxing, freshening up and getting a good night's sleep on the Tempur-pedic mattress. We loved the flat screen TV, and "fireplace illusion" if you just want a little heat and some atmosphere for reading. A basket of essential toiletries along with water in the refrigerator are very much appreciated. My only non-thrill is the use of dispensers for the soap, shampoo and lotion. However, it does avoid waste, so environmentally, it is a good thing. The pool/spa area was immaculate and well-situated in the back. Since we were in and out of the room throughout the day, we didn't get to jump in, but we sure wanted to.

The staff was very accommodating and friendly!

I have stayed at this location three (3) times and every experience has been triple A-plus!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2009

I was taking my son to the University of Redlands. I had been staying in Ontario, but booked one night in Redlands because of an early morning meeting. The "Suites" was an older converted courtyard motel. My room was on the main floor with an entrance from the parking lot. As a single femail traveler this was undesirable for me. The room was dark, crowded with furniture and the carpet was damp.
i had to check a cable out from the front desk to use the Internet, the Wi-Fi did not work.
I did not sleep well and could not wait to check out of the Dynasty Suites!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank wlmorris
Dynastyr, MANAGER at Dynasty Suites Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2009

Dear Guest,

We apologize for your unfortunate encounter, but are pleased to hear your feedback! We assure you that as a single female traveler, your safety and well-being is a top priority for the hotel, and we proud ourselves in always maintaining a safe, care-free hotel experience. This is why we remain open 24 hours a day to insure our guests that someone will always be here, keeping a close eye on all property activity, ensuring your safety, day or night. We are an exterior-courtyard property but as you can see the unique design of our property with one-way entrance, our staff can see our guest every time they in or out from the property. The Wi-Fi connection, which is complimentary , is, at times, interrupted by outside factors, such as the weather, which is why we also have a direct high-speed connection line (with complimentary cables), to insure internet connection - always. Again, we apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I will share your comments with all staff. We hope to see you again and serve your future hospitality needs!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
#3 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Loma Linda Inn
Loma Linda Inn
#2 of 3 in Loma Linda
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino

Been to Dynasty Suites Redlands? Share your experiences!