“Outstanding Stay!!”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
LOS ANGELES
“Outstanding Stay!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2009

Our stay was extremely relaxing! Me and my husband enjoy getting away for a few days and from start to finish, this hotel did exceed our expectations. We were marveled upon arrival at the maintenance and decor of the property--green vines growing everywhere!
The room was well-maintained, clean,and even cozy electric fireplace. They had flat screen HD TV's with variety of channels to choose from, and Tempurpedic beds, making our sleep extremely confortable. 24 hours Starbucks coffee and breakfast in the morning was also a nice touch. The staff is extremely helpful, and were kind enough to print me maps and give me list to local restaurant in the area. I do a lot of traveling on business and have not seen another hotel that offers so much for so little. Great room, Great staff, great stay!!!!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mari_djra

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed June 16, 2008

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while attending a wedding. We found it to be very conveniently located, being close to several restaurants and nightclubs. The room was a bit on the small side but was very clean and very well appointed. The Tempurpedic beds were awesome and there was fresh Starbucks Coffee in the lounge area 24 hours a day. On the "down" side, the room air conditioner sounded like a jet plane taking off when it kicked on at night and there was a rather loud and annoying creaking sound in the ceiling fan. The first night it was a bit hard to sleep but by the second night we got used to it and slept better. I don't think that I would stay here for a week if I had to, but it was just about perfect for a two or three night stay.

• Liked — comfort, cleanliness, convenience
  • Disliked — noisy air conditioners and fans
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed November 7, 2007

I chose Dynasty Suites for a 3-night stay after reading reviews here at Trip Advisor. The hotel is as rated by others - very nice and reasonably priced. The grounds are beautiful - see "Candid Traveler Photos". The soft music in the hallways is a nice touch.
The beds are absolutely comfortable, the extra shower massage is nice, and the room amenities came in handy (tooth brush, shoe polish !) Of course, the high-speed internet was appreciated.
The continental breakfast, free bottled water, cookies, refrigerator and microwave made it easy to avoid restaurants! The convenient location made it easy to travel to the desert and into LA for my appointments.
I will definitely stay here again anytime I'm in the area.

• Liked — Clean & Comfortable, Free Internet & Breakfast, Convenient location.
  • Disliked — Some Refrigerator noise
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled on business
2 Thank jam005
Memphis, TN
Reviewed October 3, 2007

I stayed at the Dynasty Suites in Redlands for a total of 2 nights and I couldn't be more happy. The hotel is located near several eating places and everything in Redlands is easy to get to from there. Check-in was fast and the staff treated me excellently and filled my hands with cookies before i went to the room which was a nice add-on. The room was exceptionally clean and had a nice big tv, clean bathroom, and smelled fresh. The beds were the nicest beds ever at a hotel i have stayed at, and I stay at over 100 a year; they were temperpedic matresses, so it goes to show how much they care about their customers having the best night sleep possible. They still had the old bedding sheets style and comforter like in most economy hotels, which is the one thing i would change to make this hotel perfect. There was virtually no loud noises and i had a very peaceful stay. Looks like it had a great pool for those who are swimmers, although i did not get a chance to swim. And last but not least they gave me a great rate of $86 for an upscale California hotel , which is unheard of. The staff provided me with everything i needed in a very kind manner, and the breakfast was pretty good for a free breakfast. Overall my stay at Dynasty Suites was calm, relaxing, and i would recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Liked — The matresses, cleanliness, and friendly staff
  • Disliked — The bed sheets and comforters need to be updated but it really doesn't matter to me because of the great matress.
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank kmasta91
Valencia
Reviewed September 19, 2007

Hi,

The first thing I saw when I went into the lobby was protective glass like the banks have. I figured great, they get robbed a lot. I know the area and it's not that bad however. The place is clean, real nice beds, they have that memory foam that is really cool. Very quiet withh all the nice touches, you cannot go wrong.

• Liked — beds
  • Disliked — Nothing except the bank like glass in the lobby.
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
1 Thank 66dude
Colorado River (CA./AZ. border)
Reviewed August 11, 2007

About once a year we have to go over to this area for my wife's appointments/check-ups at Loma Linda Hosp. and so we usually try to find a place for a night or two close by there. We've yet to find a truly nice place in the area, so we keep trying new ones. This one came close, one of our better trys... but next time around we'll try something else again. The talking through the glass routine when checking in doesn't evoke confidence in the safety of the area, and I didn't like the idea of signing upfront a credit card slip that wouldn't be filled in until check-out. I refused, flat told them I don't sign blank checks for anyone... they said I wouldn't be allowed to use the phone in the room then. I had no problem with that, we use our cell phone anyway.

They have a couple of saunas by the pool, with a radio that you can pipe music into... they looked clean, but being from the desert... didn't use them. Briefly used the pool before bed, they have clean nice pool towels in a closet at the pool, then you just leave the used ones on the bottom shelf. Nice use of space, but very small pool that was overwhelmingly chlorinated.

The air conditioner was good but noisy, but what made it almost impossible to sleep was the racket the refrigerator made when it came on.... and it kept coming on all night long.

• Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank surfplace
Dynastyr, General Manager at Dynasty Suites Redlands, responded to this review, July 14, 2009
Valued guest,
Thank you for your review. Here at Dynasty Suites Redlands, we appreciate all feedback from our guests as they aid in our quest to provide the best services possible.
Regarding the glass, Redlands is known as one of the safest cities in the area. There are many hotels in the area that close their doors after a certain hour, but here at Dynasty Suites Redlands, we believe in keeping our doors open- day and night -and therefore have the glass in order to ensure 24hr guest services.

The signing of the credit card slip used to be utilized only for your approval of the use of your card, but we have since ended using such a procedure, as we have updated our check-in process.

We do have a pool area that does include two healthmate saunas, jacuzzi, and a relaxing gazebo; ammenities which we always keep clean, and which guests enjoy year round. Chlorine and ph levels are inspected daily by our certified pool inspectors, who maintain levels in accordance with the state's health department.

Insofar as the noisy refrigerator, we have had our maintenance department overview the issue, and they have taken appropriate steps and have rectified the problem. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered at our hotel. We deeply value all guests, and continue to have numerous loyal, repeat patients that continue to use our services for recuperation, and frequent appointments. Thank you for your review; we look forward to serving you in future.

David Giri
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed July 27, 2007

General Manager lost a 3 night stay because of his obstinate behaviour and EXTREME rudeness. After receiving such unexpected and undeserved treatment, we asked to know the name of the owner of the Inn, he REFUSED to tell us! We had a problem with him and his attitude so I guess that should have been expected. Obviously, he didn't want us to report him to his boss. In fairness, the room seemed okay but with the many options available for lodging in the area, we would MUCH rather spend our money in an establishment that appreciates and values their customers. Did a Priceline search and found another Inn of much higher quality for much less money than this one and on very short notice. We suggest you do the same.

• Disliked — Incompetent General Manager
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
3 Thank DustiNYC
Dear Guests,
We are sorry to hear about your experience with the hotel, but feel the need to inform guests that in the hospitality industry, when one checks in at 1am- although technically the next day –one is still required to pay for that NIGHT, as hotel computers usually do not roll over until 5:00 am that morning.
A 3-nights stay must be paid for accordingly, and because a check-in occurs late at night does not indicate that one can receive a free night’s stay, as one is still sleeping on the bed and utilizing our services for that NIGHT.
This policy is one utilized by the hotel industry, and not one particular to our hotel. We apologize for any confusion or misunderstandings that this hospitality policy may have caused our valued guest. We hope to serve your hospitality needs in the future.

David Giri
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
#2 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Good Nite Inn Redlands
Good Nite Inn Redlands
#4 of 9 in Redlands
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loma Linda- San Bernardino S
Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino

Been to Dynasty Suites Redlands? Share your experiences!