Dynasty Suites Redlands
$107
Country Inn
$109
ComfortSuites
Motel 6 Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
$68
$65
Good Nite Inn Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
$61
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
$72
TripAdvisor
$134
$97
HIExpress.com
All reviewselectric fireplacetempurpedic bedsshaving creamhard boiled eggsstarbucks coffee machinebaked chocolate chip cookieslovely gazebodisposable razorjacuzzi and saunaan executive king roombreakfast roomtoaster waffleskinds of cerealceiling fanfast food restaurantsquiet place to staylove seat
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We had to stay someplace on Christmas eve and this place had a room. We were so surprised as we pulled in because it was so pretty and decorated for the holiday. Right off you see a beautiful Gazebo. Then as we walk in our room what a wonderful surprise. The room looks like a really pretty cabana room. Everything is new and remolded and the bed is comfy. We even had a pretty little fireplace. I will come stay here again!!

Room Tip: We asked for a room without someone above and they had one available
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We were supposed to stay at this hotel recently, as we had already made reservations. The man I spoke with whom I believe was the manager misrepresented the room we were to stay in. I was looking for a place where my two children could sleep in separate beds as well as have a bed for my husband and I. He said he had one room like that. The room was their 'presidential suite'. lol. This room had it's windows wide open when we drove up. Also it smelled like mildew and cigarette smoke (old smoke) inside the room.

The 'presidential suite" had a king bed which worked for my husband and me. The sleeper sofa would work for our daughter but the rollaway had to be put between the king bed and the pull out sofa which meant if you needed to use the restroom in the middle of the night you are crawling over the rollaway and the sleeper sofa (end of the sleeper sofa). This was clearly not going to work.

I will say that I was very thankful the mgr did give us a refund at my request. This was the only positive experience however that we had at their hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank nwgirl51806
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is a great hotel option for Redlands - 2nd time I've stayed here. Practical location. Clean quiet rooms with lots of amenities. The rooms are a bit small. Chocolate chip cookies upon check in - yum. They called me after I got settled into my room to check and make sure all was well. Who does that these days? The cleaning staff does all the fun stuff with the towels and bath items. Again - what hotel does that in this price range? Breakfast is basic but sufficient. Fair prices = really good value. The mangers that run this place really care about it and it shows. For this category of hotel - Dynasty Suites is a definite recommendation.

Room Tip: Go for a room in the single story side, or a 2nd floor room on the 2 story room. These are going to be the quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2012

For and early riser, this place beats most of them. What's better than a soft bathroom light to not wake the wife, an AC unit that gives you 7 minutes of whish noise to get going, a 1 minute walk through the lush vegetation in the parking lot to your 24/7 fresh brewed coffee machine!. The breakfast bar was up and running before 6 too, not extensive, but certainly get you going. And all after a cozy room, good bed, clean. I have no complaints, and for the price, shhhhhhh.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We travel from time to time by car to UCLA Medical Center. This is the greatest, cleanest, most comfortable place for a stop-over before our trip to the LA area. Our son attends Loma Linda University nearby, so that is our bonus. The property is well maintained, the staff very kind. The rooms are so nice, providing everything you could possibly need. Included is an adequate continental breakfast, and the coffee maker grinds your coffee right then by the cup, Starbucks at that! In the summertime we love to hang out at the pool and bring our dinner back to eat under the pretty Gazebo. Shopping and restaurants are nearby this ideal location. We always plan our stay here! Oh, I must not forget, cookies upon arrival! The Mitchell's from Las Vegas!

Room Tip: We especially like to stay down by the pool and Gazebo area (the pool is not heated for winter). If you wish to be near the computer area, or the breakfast room, that is near the entry to the property.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business