“Good Night Sleep, but nothing special”

Dynasty Suites Redlands
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Reviewed April 14, 2012

The Dynasty Suites has one feature that differentiates it from many others in its class, the tempur-pedic mattresses. They are very nice and comfortable. However, the hotel is otherwise a bit drab, the rooms are on the smallish side and ours was a bit dark. For one night sleep it is fine, but if you are staying in Redlands for a few days, I might look somewhere else to have room to spread out.

Another feature they have is that the room has some personal grooming supplies if you forgot yours. A small toothbrush, comb, toothpaste and the usual soap and shampoos.

The pool is small, but clean. My kids loved going from the hot tube into the cool pool at night, which I tried as well and I found the pool a bit cold for my tastes.

We found the sign-in process a bit strange. They want a few pieces of ID, they need not only the make , model, color of your vehicle, but also the license plate number and are most insistent if don't remember your exact plate number that you go out and double check it and get it right. It seemed a bit over the top.

It is very easy to get to the University from the hotel and the local charming downtown is an easy 3-5 minutes drive. There is excellent freeway access.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I travel every weekend for work and ended up in Redlands March 22-24.
Went from the Good Night FILTHY roach and ant infested Inn, Redlands (have never stayed in a Good Night Inn), to the Dynasty Suites in Redlands. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Has all the hygienic necessities without needing to call the front desk in case you forgot your toothbrush or razor. Carpets are clean to perfection for all you fellow OCD members. Hey!
The bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in. The extemely friendly and accomodating staff gave me freshly baked chocolate chip cookies at check in and not to mention the 24 hour free Starbucks coffee and tea in the breakfast room.
When I first drove in I had a flashback of my childhood at Disneyland in the french quarter. Very comforting and relaxing getting out of your car as soft jazz music is played in the background. If you are anything like me and have the worst time trying to fall asleep because of sound sensitivites, don't worry, absolutely will not hear it in the room. However, you may be too busy selecting from their 9000 channels from the direct TV box and flat screen that's perched above your personal cozy digital fireplace heater to even think about the jazz details outside. (Best temperature comfort is to run the fireplace heater and the ac at the same time if your super picky about room temperature while sleeping).
No more Biltmores, 4 seasons for me. I can get the same service, cleanliness and comfort for a fraction of the cost. (Just hope there are more to the other areas I travel in California.
The only cons I have is the rooms are slighty small and you can hear every once in a while a door slam but its typical in ANY hotel or motel.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank LizzyJo805
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The hotel is close to an I-10 interchange, but far enough away to avoid the traffic noise. The property is well maintained, both in the rooms and the exterior. The front desk staff was friendly at check in and check out. Parking our car near our room was a plus. The Tempur-Pedic® beds and quiet rooms yielded a good night's rest. We were able to get the same nutritious breakfast we have at home, with low sugar cereal, yogurt, fruit and fruit juice. The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We have a student at a nearby university, and this is our go-to place. We've stayed here on four separate occasions and not been disappointed. The room is renovated and clean, the mattress is a high-quality memory foam, amenities basic but adequate. Friendly, responsive staff, a quiet environment. And the price is excellent. Not luxurious. If that's ok with you, you will be glad you chose this property.

Room Tip: Queen rooms are small. Spend a few dollars more and get a king bed and more space.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I have stayed in most the the local hotels/motels in Redlands. While this is not the fanciest it is in my opinion one of the safest as there is only one entrance/exit which is right past the office. The staff can see all that goes on. You can park right outside your door. Lighting is good, no need to fear any drug dealing or partying in this place. Freeway close, near fast food and restaurants. 2 min drive to a large movie house downtown. AAA office right across the street should you need it. Nicely furnished, but not grand. Overall. with safety and cost always your first priority a good place to land.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Uptowngal12
Reviewed January 12, 2012

With a van full of stuff, looked for a secure spot to park and stay. WOW! What a lucky find. From the hot cookies at check in to the ubber-comfort bed, I could not find even the smallest defect to report. How can they do all that at the price?

Driving from SF to AZ will be nicer with Dynasty Suites as a stop-over spot.

Room Tip: got the last one - next to the laundry - but still dead quiet
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I love this place. The staff is wonderful. I feel so welcome. The room was a little small, but there was just me. The TV was a perfect distance from my bed which was very comfortable. The wifi was great and My computer instantly connected with no problems. I hope to have time one day to enjoy the pool. The furniture is from a time when solid wood was used. It does have an older look, but one that sets a relaxing tone. I had a ground floor room and was able to park my car in front of my room.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
#4 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Loma Linda Inn
Loma Linda Inn
#2 of 3 in Loma Linda
Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino

Been to Dynasty Suites Redlands? Share your experiences!