“The Best Affordable, Convinient and Friendly Hotel and Staff... A+++”

Good Nite Inn Redlands
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Hawaii
“The Best Affordable, Convinient and Friendly Hotel and Staff... A+++”
Reviewed September 22, 2009

If you are looking for something affordable, cozy, friendly and pleasant stay, this is number 1 spot to be. Very informative and caring staff, rooms are very well cleaned every day, plenty of parking, very quiet location. The best rest during day or night, Defenately coming back there again. Would recommend it to everyone,

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
Goodnite, Pamela Vengarick; Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, September 23, 2009
Thank you for the wonderful comments of our property. I'm so pleased we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority. We look forward to having you as our guest again; all the best from GNI management and staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
santa clarita,ca
Reviewed September 21, 2009

I stay at the goodnite inn in redlands two to three times a week and I am never dissaponted.
The staff is VERY friendly and all have great smiles.
The room is always clean and waiting for me know matter what time I arrive.
Nothing fancy but it's always clean safe and usually quiet !
I've been staying their for approximately one year now and I have NEVER had
any problems.
A great palce to spend one night or a week , by your self or with the family !!!
MR V

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Thank you for relating your experience as our guest. We appreciate all of our customers and their continued patronage. We look forward to having you as our guest again and again. All the best…
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed September 14, 2009

We stayed here for one night on our way to visit family in central California. I was a little worried because we got the room for a really great price and usually things are always too good to be true. However in this case I was pleasantly surpised.

We arrived in the evening and we're checked in quickly and went right to our room. We were on the 2nd floor in the back of the property. There are no elevators (at least that I could see) so if you couldn't go up the stairs, be sure to ask for a room on the first floor. No big deal for us. It is close to the interstate (one reason we picked it) and there was no noise from that in the room.

The room was a nice surprise. It was clean and looked like it had been recently remodeled. We did only have one wash cloth in the room, but we made do. We had our showers and hit the sack since we were leaving early.

My one complaint would be the bed. The mattress did seem new and I can deal with firm mattress, but it was so hard that it felt like I had slept on concrete. I woke up hurting all over. It only took a couple of motrin to get over it, but I couldn't have slept another night on that bed.

We were up and on our way early, so we skipped the breakfast. Check out was a breeze and the staff was friendly.

We would probably stay here again for a quick stay, especially if we got a great price, but hopefully I'd get a little softer bed.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Goodnite, Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, September 15, 2009
Thank you for posting your experience with our property. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the great service and rates that we provide. We hope to host you again the next time you're in the Redlands area.
Panorama City, CA
Reviewed September 8, 2009

My husband and I really wanted to get away for Labor Day weekend, but couldn't afford much. We wanted to go to the Lincoln Memorial Shrine in Redlands, so I looked on Hotwire to see what we could find. As you know, on Hotwire, you don't find out what hotel you're getting until after you booked, but we couldn't help but go for it when the price was only $31 a night!! After booking, we read reviews of this hotel on TripAdvisor and were relieved ... but then after we got there ... we were so pleasantly surprised! The hotel is really nice and for just $10 extra a night we got a very good size refrigerator in the room. The staff was nice, room clean, well decorated and just way better than we anticipated. The second night we took a leisurely short walk up the street to split a meal at Marie Callender's (meatloaf sandwich w/fried) - delicious and plenty of food if you're on a tight budget like ours. And the lemon meringue pie was so refreshing! Also ... only a half hours drive from this area, you can be in Oak Glen, where we also had a wonderful and reasonably priced evening at Los Rios Ranchos dinnner/jamboree for $15 a piece. It's every 1st Saturday of the month from 6-9. Great entertainment and a home-cooked meal. Lots of fun! We couldn't be happier with the entire trip and this hotel should be commended for keeping it's rates in reach of those of us a bit "financially challenged". I think it's a great place to stay! We'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Goodnite, Pamela Vengarick; General Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, November 14, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay with our property. We strive on a daily basis to deliver great service and clean, comfortable rooms and I'm so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations.
Ridgecrest, California
Reviewed August 8, 2009

I had a medical procedure scheduled for very early morning and living 130 miles from Loma Linda, I have used the Good Nite Inn in Redlands before, because of it's close proximity to the surgery center and the very reasonable room rates.
I used the internet to book my room and when I arrived the clerk, Khadijah, took good care of me by changing my initial room assignment to a quieter part of the complex so that I would have a good nite's rest before my operation.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Goodnite, Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, August 30, 2009
Thank you for the wonderful comments on the service our staff provided for you. We are so pleased when we can exceed our guest expectations. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Redlands area.
San Diego
Reviewed July 22, 2009

My family and I stayed at the Goodnite Inn one night on our way up to Big Bear. We had reserved the rooms online. When we arrived we checked in, unloaded some of our stuff and left to get some dinner. We got back to the hotel and realized our AC was not working. Unfortunately, by this time, all their rooms with double beds, were rented out. I was so frustrated and disappointed. It was 105 degree weather outside and I'd have to share a king size bed with my husband and teenage daughter if I wanted a room with a working AC, since that's all they had left. Of course, I was not happy at all. But that all changed when management staff comes to my room to offer me a solution. I was given 2 rooms for the price of one! They gave me the room with the king size bed they originally offered me, plus the room next to it, which connected to that same room. The room that connected wasn't in service since it needed some maintenance in the bathroom and didn't have a TV. I didn't care about that, since all I wanted was another bed for my teenage daughter to sleep in. It all worke out and I was happy again! I was so impressed with the interest every member of the staff demonstrated, from the maintenance person to the manager! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Goodnite, Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, July 29, 2009
Thank you for your positive comments on the service we provided you during your recent stay. We pride ourselves in offering great service and clean, comfortable rooms. Thank you for being our guest.
California
Reviewed July 7, 2009

I located the Good Nite Inn After checking into and out of a "flea bag" hotel with no "AC", the ownership refusing a refund. I had the most exotic sense of peace, safety, comfort and customer service experience (Khadija) of my life. I suggest you book more than one nite at this property...Freeway close, noise proof and very accomodating. Thank You Good Nite Inn!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Goodnite, Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, July 31, 2009
Thank you for your wonderful comments on our property and customer service. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with a pleasant stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Dynasty Suites Redlands
#3 of 9 in Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino

Been to Good Nite Inn Redlands? Share your experiences!