“You get what you paid for.”

Good Nite Inn Redlands
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Redlands, California
“You get what you paid for.”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The price was Unbeatable for $43.00. I was only there one night. It was bad. The mattress was broken on one side. this place needs some TLC, some serious cleaning and updating. It smelled and the headboard was dirty (if you know what I mean). It was just bad -- i could not sleep..seriously i should have just left but every other hotel was booked that night.. i will NEVER stay there again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Goodnite, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear KristiM: We’re so sorry to hear about your experience as our guest, this is definitely not the service standard we aim to give. I do hope these concerns you’ve listed were reported to the front desk so that maintenance could address them right away. We appreciate your sharing your experience.; we share all guest comments, both positive and negative, with our team in an effort to continually make improvements to bring the best value (and service) to our guests. Sincerely, Pamela Vengarick – Business Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Santa cuz, California
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I've been a guest at this nifty little inn six or seven times during this year, and the combination of value, courteousness, and location keep me coming back. For the price, no other innkeeper in the area comes close. The staff, especially Daisy and Tyler, now recognize me when I walk in. They are without fail cheerful, accommodating, and efficient. They offer advice on directions, help me with locating suitable dining establishments, and generally take care of all my needs. The rooms are neat, clean, and always up to my standards. This place is a little gem.

Room Tip: If you have trouble going up and down stairs (as I do), let them know. They'll always find you...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mark R
Dear MarkR: I was so pleased to see Deisi and Tyler mentioned for providing exceptional service! Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge their achievements in making your stay so comfortable! We share all guest comments with our staff, and I know they’re delighted to see what a positive impact their personal touch has made. With appreciation, Pamela Vengarick – Business Manager
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have stayed here a few times and for the price they have never disappointed me. The beds are comfy, they have plenty of tv channels, and the air works really good. Yea your getting dirty carpet and the bathrooms going to have a little bit of mold but overall for the price not bad. The pool and out door hot tub is both nice. Its walking distance to ihop and other resturants. Target, chick fila, and theres tons of resturants on the other side of the freeway.. For the money if your in Redlands go for it, you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dear Travelagentjody: Thank you for sharing about your experience! We make every effort to maintain the guest rooms and have a regular schedule for daily carpet shampoos and in room maintenance. I’ve shared your comments with our staff so that we can continue to make improvements in the overall guest room conditions to bring the best value to our guests. We’re so pleased you enjoyed your stay :-) and hope to see you, again, when passing through Redlands. Sincerely, Pamela Vengarick – Business Manager
Yucca Valley, California
Reviewed August 28, 2012

At first I was not happy. I requested downstairs due to being handicapped and this hotel does not have a elevator. The night shift person did not read the comments and tried to check me into a room upstairs. I had to wait for her to check in two other people and by then the grave yard person came in. He went to check on a room and he cleaned it and got me checked into a downstairs room. The room did have a refridge which was not listed on their website so that was a plus. Checking out was quick. Worth the money to stay, it was cheaper than the hotel I would normally stay at in the area.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the road if possible and like I said no elevator so if you have heavy luggage a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Goodnite, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Dear Robyn H: We’re so delighted that Tyler was able to provide you will the room type you needed and was able to make your stay more enjoyable. We’ve shared your comments with our staff, they do a great job and it’s always nice to show them they make a positive impression on our guest with their friendly service via guest comments. We hope to have you as our guest again the next time you’re in the Redlands area.
Reviewed August 15, 2012

If you like to be put in handcuffs when you walk out of office then this is your place. Besides being detained for half hour an never told what for its a good place. Good rooms nice staff just feel I should have been comped a night for going through this ordeal. The staff was very friendly but felt something should have been. Done to make my oppinion of the place change. You guys have my number we were in room 218 from 7th to the 14th. Please make things right, I would really like to stay again but not in cuffs.

• Stayed August 2012
Goodnite, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear Bill420: Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay. Great guest service and comfy rooms with a “home away from home” feel are our goal, every day. We’re sorry you were stopped and questioned by RPD, however, we don’t have control over the police department. We want all of our guests to be comfortable and enjoy their stay and we’re sorry you had to endure this. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, though. I wish you would have reached out to me or anyone on our desk team prior to your departure. Perhaps we could have assisted you at that time. Warm regards, Pamela Vengarick – Business Manager
Yucaipa, California, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The rooms are clean. The employess are friendly.
We go to this hotel often. We live near. It's such a nice get away for a day or two. We really enjoy the pool. The only thing we don't like is they close the pool too early - 10PM. You may be thinking that is late. Well, we have to go out later - when the sun goes down. My daughter is allergic to bees and during the sunlight - there are too many bees swarming around the pool.
The pirce is right!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Julie C
Dear JulieC: We’re so happy you enjoy our property, our spacious pool and our great rates. I will share your comments with our staff, they do a great job and it’s always nice to show them they make a positive impression on our guest with their friendly service via guest comments. Thank you for sharing your experience! Best regards, Pamela Vengarick – Business Manager
Tarzana, California, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were coming in to town kind of last minute and we weren't sure we were going to be able to get a room but we called ahead and spoke to Pam, The Manager and she took great care of us. Gave us a room right next to the pool that was more than adequate considering we just needed a place to sleep for the night and wouldn't be spending much time in the room. She went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Especially since she was off for the day by the time we got there but she left instructions for the staff on duty and they were expecting us when we arrived. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for Pam.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Thomas A
Dear ThomasA: Thank you so much for your kind words! I very much appreciate your taking the time to post about your experience and am so pleased you had a great stay. Your recommendation is much appreciated and will be shared with our team. With appreciation, Pamela Vengarick – Business Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Dynasty Suites Redlands
Dynasty Suites Redlands
#5 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#3 of 32 in San Bernardino

Been to Good Nite Inn Redlands? Share your experiences!