“Good Rice Bowls”

Niko Niko Sushi Redlands
Ranked #11 of 237 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I ate here with family at my nephew's recommendation and everyone enjoyed their food. I had a tofu, vegetable rice bowl and vegetable tempura both of which were excellent. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This particular restaurant bought the right to continue to use the name Niko Niko Sushi, but they are quite independent of the, at times, lackluster chain. This is a place the locals know about, it is always busy, even at 3 in the afternoon. The food is excellent (especially when the older Sushi chef is on the premises!), some of my sushi has fallen apart when it's just the young lads behind the counter making the sushi! I'm vegetarian, they not only remember me, but they know my order! I get the garlic edamame (sp?), cucumber sushi, avocado sushi, veggie Gyozi, and sometimes I try one of the new creations by a customer or the wait-staff. And I have the Inari for desert. My husband likes the spider roll, although he enjoys what I order as well. The servers work in collaboration to make sure that all the guests are happy. Once you're seated (and it can be a wait) they will take excellent care of you. It can be a bit noisy when it gets really busy, lots of people bring their young children and babies, they must not have learned about the concept of "Babysitters".

1  Thank SaladAlexander
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We always go to Niko Nikos in Corona and its rarely as busy as this location in Redlands. We were not able to get a table waiting time was 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I phone in an order for pickup at least once every two weeks. Food is always good, order is always correct and ready when promised. Staff is friendly and well trained.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I'm not a fan of fish, let alone raw fish. Niko Niko has a dish called Popcorn Lobster that I can eat, and eat a lot of! The restaurant has always been crowded, each visit I've been. The prices are reasonable and its a fun atmosphere as well.