old spaghetti factory
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My family goes here quite often. It is a great choice for large groups and family. You get a complete dinner with your order including soup or salad and dessert. We really enjoy our times there. A relaxed and friendly staff, good service and food that you can count on. Plus they have a full bar. This isn't edgy or cutting edge food, it's a good variety of Italian food. Nothing fancy but nothing bad or mediocre either.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have had several visits here, including friend and family get-togethers, birthday parties, and graduation celebrations. We have never been disappointed with the service or the food. The personnel have always been polite and gracious, and the menu is very good.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

OK, but I definitely prefer Isabelle's.
Atmosphere is great as left over from previous owner. A bit noisy.
Service good and friendly.
Variety in menu.
When we ate in food was good, but when I had "take out" not so good. Skimpy on sauce and order was wrong; fortunately I caught the mistake before I left. They put some one else s order in with mine.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We went to the OSF for a retirement luncheon for one of our group. The wait staff were very kind to us and even suggested a larger table for our group of 6. The food was very good and the prices were fair. I would recommend this place for anyone who enjoys italian fare and good service with a smile

Reviewed January 18, 2014

One of my favorite places in town. The food is above average and they have a really good menu. I've dined here multiple times and have never had any complaints about the staff or service. The value is pretty good, a couple items on the menu are a little pricy but overall I think its worth the money. If you're looking for some good pasta, definitely wouldn't overlook this place.

Been to old spaghetti factory? Share your experiences!