“Best Thai Food in Redlands”
Review of Benjarong Thai

Benjarong Thai
Ranked #3 of 228 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Redlands, California
“Best Thai Food in Redlands”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I've eaten at Benjarong's many times with my wife and business associates and we often bring Benjarong's food to our office for our weekly partner lunch meeting.

My wife usually gets the duck salad which she loves. I usually either get yellow or green curry, or drunken noodles. I've been trying to eat more vegetarian, so I order extra veggies instead of tofu in the above dishes and really like them that way. I used to order the chicken a lot and they have great sauces that go with it, but as I've turned more vegetarian, I haven't eaten it in awhile.

I've eaten other various things off the menu over the years, but the items I've mentioned are the ones I order over and over. When you find a good thing, why change it?

Visited July 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Thai in Inland Empire”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Benjarong is in a nice building, plenty of well lit parking spots, cozy patio seating, and a well stocked bar. What sets it apart from other Thai restaurants in the area is it's variety of quality Thai dishes - served by knowlegable professionals! Medium to high priced, but worth it.

Visited August 2014
La Quinta, California
“Very good Thai food.”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The service was very efficient and friendly. We shared an appetizer of spring rolls and a pork entree with excellent brown rice and it was plenty of food. Great flavor!

Visited June 2014
oak glen
“Fun with friends”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Found the food good and atmosphere interesting as well... But all a bit expensive for what you get. Not in a hurry to go back.... I hear the happy hour is very nice and I'm sure it must be ...because the martinis were tasty.

California
“Best Thai Food in the IE”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great food, good service, nice atmosphere. All of their dishes are made with fresh ingredients and have generous portions and reasonable prices. They have the best hot & sour soup we've ever had (Tom Ka Kai) and our favorite entree is the Panang made with chicken. Meat dishes are made with all lean cuts. You can ask for more spice, or less, to match personal tastes.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Benjarong Thai? Share your experiences!