“Delicious Thai food with quick service”
Review of Benjarong Thai

Benjarong Thai
Ranked #5 of 235 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Benjarong serves delicious Thai food. I'm not an expert on Thai, but I really enjoy all the lunch dishes I have tried there. They have various kinds of curry and other dishes involving meat and veggies in sauce with rice. They have an expansive menu, but I've only ordered from the lunch menu. It looks like a nice place for dinner too, with outdoor seating.

The service is quick at Benjarong. I go for lunch during work, and I've never had to wait long for the food or the check. It's a great option for a weekday lunch if you need to get back to work quickly.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I attended a wedding rehearsal dinner here and were impressed by the flavorful, and fresh Thai cuisine. The table service was very efficient - but we must give a special nod to the fun and friendly bartenders! There also was live entertainment outside on a very comfortable, spacious patio area.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Nice intimate restaurant. Great food and the service is always top notch. Great place for special occasions.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have been to this place on a few occasions as part of a large group. The food is good, service great, location good, great atmosphere. They have quite a few tables so seating has not been an issue.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The "shrimp" are giant and perfectly prepared. I love green curry and this was great. Lovely outdoor dining setting. Wine list needs help.