“Delicious”

Eureka Burger
Ranked #6 of 226 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A collection of America's best. Eureka! Features an elevated American selection of craft beer, whiskey, regional wine, & locally sourced ingredients.
Redlands, California
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

One of my favorite places to eat. Everything is top-notch. I love that they serve local craft beers. My only negative is that the wait for food to come out can be rather extensive (which gives you more time to drink). I've been here plenty of times and I've never had an issue with the wait staff. I wish they had a bigger outdoor patio as it can get pretty cold inside, and the weather is usually always perfect year round.

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank TheFinals

Tehachapi, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,354 helpful votes
“Great Bison Burger”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

A amazing place to eat. The bison burger is amazing. The lean bison meat has a wonderful lean flavor and the burger is cooked to perfection. The fries are amazing. the have a golden brown outside and the are tender on the inside. The staff are fantastic. Very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. The prices are very reasonable. We will definately be back when we are in the area. Thank you for a great dining experience.

• Visited July 2013
13 Thank melsdad2002
“Average”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

They charged me $1.00 extra for grilled onions ridiculous !!!

Went there today August 17th and notice they had a " C" rating, rat traps at front door, we left

5 Thank REDEKE
Crestline, California
“Good but not great”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I have heard so many things about this place being the best for unique burgers and beers. After finally eating here I have to say its delicious, however the burgers seem to be bland and rely upon the condiments for flavor. The fries are so so. Dinner salad was wonderful with lots of flavor from arugula, blue cheese crumbles and cranberries. The atmosphere is a bit loud for my liking and the servers had a hard time hearing me. I will definitely be trying out their happy hour and appetizers in the future. It's a fun place with a unique twist that allows for every palettes enjoyment.

6 Thank kristaketter
Crestline, California
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Our family met here for lunch. I had never been there before but two in my group had. They have many different choices when it comes to burgers and you can get each selection made with beef, turkey or veggie. I had the Cowboy Burger and it was delicious. My son will agree with luv2btravin when it comes to the fish tacos. He had the same complaint, "top much cabbage and not enough fish". The service was excellent and the waitress was very nice. I felt the music could have been "softer". They have television sets for the sports fans. I would recommend this restaurant and I would eat there again.

3 Thank Kathy H

Been to Eureka Burger? Share your experiences!