“Bleu Cheese and Onion Rings”
Review of Eureka Burger

Eureka Burger
Ranked #6 of 234 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A collection of America's best. Eureka! Features an elevated American selection of craft beer, whiskey, regional wine, & locally sourced ingredients.
Reviewed May 19, 2012

A business colleague and I dined at Eureka Burger for a recent lunch. I have since dined there on 2 other occasions. My first experience was not great, but the food was so good I came back anyway. There were two people in the bar area watching Spring Training Baseball. Our request to switch one of the many televisions to the March Madness basketball tournament was politely rebuffed by our server or the bar tender. We had business to discuss and were hungry, but I did really get over the slight regarding the televisions (under these circumstances). In any event, the food was awesome. We had the Bleu Cheese Burger, the Turkey burger and 3 giant onion rings. The menu variety was great. I have been back about two times since then with the complete understanding I was there to enjoy the dining as opposed to watching television which is obviously reserved for "the regulars". The bottom line is that if you want a good burger or salad, it is worth the extra 5 bucks per diner. Give it a try, but bring your Ipad along !!!

1  Thank Redlandsnole

Reviewed May 14, 2012

My first time there was a big disappointment. The carne asada and fish tacos were bland and mediocre. The fish tacos especially were close to the worst ever. They really should not call them fish tacos because it is hard to find the fish. The salad in lieu of french fries was wilted and tasteless. The iced tea was good. The service was friendly and attentive. The restaurant is not well located and has no atmosphere.

1  Thank jwwcpa
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I loved the variety and creativity of the selections. The burgers are phenomenal and I can't get enough of their famous sweet potato fries! the atmosphere is fun and friendly and the service was good. The manager visited tables and was very friendly.

1  Thank Rebekah J
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I just ate at this restaurant. All four of us loved our food. I enjoyed an awesome pulled pork sandwich and my friends had different kinds of burgers. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Good food with a modest price. Great for on the run moments.

Been to Eureka Burger? Share your experiences!