“Great food and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #110 of 219 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Bernardino, California
“Great food and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

My daughter took me here and the food was great. An older gentleman that helped me the 1st time I came here remembered me when I came back much later. The food was very tasty and they have many types of sauce in packets you can put on your sandwich.

Visited March 2012

Redlands, California
“Everyone is welcome, and treated with respect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We (my family, friends, and my grand children's friends) have alwaus been welcomed with courtesy and smiles when ever we go to eat. Sometimes we arrive late after a sports event just before closing time, and we are still welcomed. The atmosphere is definitely a family friendly experience. All employees are kind and courtious, as well as being helpful. All in all, always an enjoyable dining experience.

Hemet
“Always a good meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have always found the food tasty and the restaurant comfortable. Service is good, and there is never a problem finding someone if something is needed. Closed Sundays, but there all the rest of the week.
If you have younger children, they can have a good time in the indoor play area too.

• Visited July 2012
Boise, ID
“Love this place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

Great quality food, great place for the kiddos to play and be seen by parents...Good Stuff!!!!

Visited June 2012
Redlands, California
“Kid friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

My granddaughter love this place is very clean and the customer service and food is always hot..

Visited May 2012