“Great restaurant!”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Orange St.
Description: Located in historic downtown Redlands Farm Artisan focuses on local produce and meat procurement. Our vision is to supply our restaurant with products received within the range of a gallon of gas. We focus on locally available produce. We produce all our pastas, breads, desserts, cured meats, pates, etc. Half of our menu is vegan and many choices are gluten free
Placerville, California
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very few places have beer pairings and this is one of them. Looks like an old farm church on the inside. Mostly farm to table...steak and root veggies.

• Visited August 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Love the rotating menu”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The menu is excellent and the food is fresh, and very flavorful. I I had the heirloom tomatoes to start and the duck breast entrée. Both were fantastic. I sat at the bar which is great because you have a view of the whole restaurant. The staff is super helpful and friendly, I think I talked to almost everyone who was working that night. I will definitely go there on my next visit to Redlands.

Visited August 2013
Redlands, California
“Another favorite”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

You get what you pay for. Farm Artisan is not in-expensive. Love having a restaurant like this in our little town. This is our "go-to" place for special dinners, like anniversary or birthday celebrations, when the check total isn't the primary concern. The food is lovingly prepared by a chef who will often come out at the end of the evening to chat with guests and find out how they have enjoyed their dinner. The service has always been impeccable. We like the idea that they are using local/seasonal ingredients.
Redlands can get a little bit rowdy on market night (Thursday) and on Friday and Saturday nights. So we try to time our visits to avoid those times. On a lovely summer evening, sitting outside is delightful, with a view of State Street & passersby.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SaladAlexander
Redlands, California
“Great for a more expensive dinner.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I only go to this restaurant once in awhile as it's easy to spend too much money. So many tasty items you'll want to try. I love their farm-to-table concept. Best of all, they have plenty of vegan and vegetarian options. The service is great too and it's never too noisy. My only issue I once had was that the food was too salty.

Visited September 2012
Mukilteo, Washington
“Great food with an emphasis on fresh, local ingredients”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went with three other coworkers for dinner. It was hard to decided between the small plates and regular plates. They all sounded great. Between the four of us we managed to order quite a variety and, after a bit of sharing were pretty impressed with all of them. The prices weren't unreasonable either for food of this quality.

Visited June 2013