“Great Beer Pairing Dinner”
Review of Farm Artisan Foods - CLOSED

Farm Artisan Foods
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Orange St.
Description: Located in historic downtown Redlands Farm Artisan focuses on local produce and meat procurement. Our vision is to supply our restaurant with products received within the range of a gallon of gas. We focus on locally available produce. We produce all our pastas, breads, desserts, cured meats, pates, etc. Half of our menu is vegan and many choices are gluten free
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is our 4th time to the Farm for one of their Beer Pairing dinners we do go for regular meals but the Beer Pairings are outstanding. We have always been very impressed with the flavors they choose for each beer and food course. The price is very reasonable I feel and we always leave full. The staff at the Farm is very knowledgeable about the food and they always have someone from either the brewery for the beer they are serving or someone that is knowledgeable in the variety of beers they might be serving (from numerous breweries). Can’t wait for the next one!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I ate dinner on their nice patio. The whole older building was very attractive, located in pretty downtown Redlands. We started with a unique salad of rosted pears, gorgonzola and crispy kale. Very tasty and funny to eat. I selected a "small plate" of spaghetti squash with wilted tomatoes and basil. It was delicately falvored and delicious. There were a few roasted pumpkin seeds thrown in to really give it pop. My husband had the stuffed chicken breast with leeks, fingerling potatoes and broccolini. The chicken was cooked to perfection and the sauce was rich and savory. The service was friendly. The mains took awhile to get to our table, but that might be expected when you are cooking so fresh! We as amateur foodies really enjoyed having such carefully prepared food and the experience was great overall.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

At Redlands visiting a college student and imagine my surprise at finding a 4 star quality jewel of a restaurant in this great little college town. Specializing in local ingredients - I had a coq au vin beef (?) dish that was just astoundingly good. Literally melted in my mouth. My daughter had house made pasta. Even the bread that came before the dinner had a balsamic reduction that made us want to lick the plate. As it was, my kids had two bowls of bread!! If you find yourself here - please try Farm Artisan - it is absolutely as good as many more pretentious, famous eateries that I've been to in New York or Los Angeles. Our server, whose name was Logan was terrific too ( didn't hurt that he looked a bit like Gerard Butler) Give Farm Artisan a try.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I really enjoyed my food and wine here. The Burgundy suggested by the waiter (an Albert Bichot import) was a steal and fantastic. The food was delicious, BUT the service staff were overwhelmed and we rarely saw them. This meant the meal took a very long time and with a small child, two grandparents, and an infant we were more frustrated than satisfied by the time we paid the expensive bill. Increase the number of wait staff on busy evenings and this would be five star place. The decor, the food, the location, the wines are all excellent.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Cute restaurant located on downtown Redlands' quaint main street. Seasonal, fresh dishes incorporating local fare and high-quality meats and fish.