“Best Burritos I've ever had”
Review of Burrito Bandito

Burrito Bandito
Ranked #25 of 311 Restaurants in Redding
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We went to both Redding locations this weekend to have burritos. Once when we got to Redding, and again on our way out of town. The chicken burrito is my favorite but they are all good. The staff and owners are very friendly. The burritos are made fresh right in front of you with your choice of fillings. Very filling at a reasonable price. I visit Burrito Bandito every time I am anywhere near one of their five locations.

There are newer reviews for Burrito Bandito

Reviewed April 21, 2013

They make the best burritos ever! You wanna eat well, visit Burrito Bandito! They are located in Anderson, Redding and Red Bluff and so far I have not been disappointed at any of the locations!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love the Airport Road location - The atmosphere is great, the order at the kitchen fun, and the positive, smiling, and helpful staff a delight. Oh, did I mention that the food is amazing? My favorite Mexican place in the area. Perhaps the really great thing here is you see everyone from the business man to the construction worker to the college student. They have a faithful following and for good reason. Try it once and you'll be back for more. The atmosphere is super relaxed, the food very affordable, and the experience something you want to have over and over again.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I haven't eaten at the Redding one, but they don't have the Chico restaurant in TripAdvisor. This is a new find for us, and we will go back again and again and again! Lots of Hot Sauces for sale aso.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

it is soooo goood! service great. friendly staff. portions big.burritos so big can split between two people. highly recommend ! excellent menu variety. low prices. not greasy.