“Great place to stay clean and quiet great staff!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Ramada Limited Redding
Ranked #27 of 36 Hotels in Redding
Olympia
“Great place to stay clean and quiet great staff!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Very nice hotel, clean and quiet very friendly staff! Large rooms! We stayed one night great stop on our travels home from Palm Springs to Washington. We will defiantly recommend this to our friends and family.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Alturas, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. I stay there approximately 15-20 times a year.. Always clean, comfortable , plenty of in room coffee, plenty of hot water for multiple showers,have many of t.v. channels for my kids ( that's always a good thing) its quiet, a great value, it has pool and Jacuzzi tub.. the staff is always helpful and curtious. I love this place.. And they have breakfast .

• Stayed April 2013
Bellingham, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

My parents and I booked at this hotel because we were there on family business and while I wanted a separate room, I wanted it to be easy to meet with them so my dad booked us adjoining rooms. He made clear from the reservation, made in MY name, and I did when I checked in, that I was paying for the room. When my dad received his credit card bill, he was also billed for the room, which took extra effort and time to resolve.

First, I was given keys to a room above my parent's floor. It was occupied (the tenants were not there but I had access to TWO rooms at the point should I have not been an honest person). Then to the correct room, but the key didn't work. On my third visit to the front desk, I happened to run into my parents and was finally given a key that actually worked. Given my first experience with the keys, I made sure that our adjoining door was locked when we left the room.

The room was pretty basic, on par for most Ramada/Motel 6 properties. Breakfast was pretty basic as well and I was glad that I decided to bring my own breakfast from Trader Joe's. I was there for business, not bringing my family, so while I love to swim, there was no huge disappointment about the nastiness of the indoor pool but this would not be a safe place to swim. It smelled over chlorinated and the pool interior was flaky looking.

When my son is coming with me, and I need an indoor pool, I'd rather stay at the Baymont which is around the same price point and a quieter location.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Redding hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Its a good deal when you see the price but when you go into the hotel its not what you expected. Water damage on the ceiling, rooms aren't too clean. Everything is outdated. Squeaking elevator that makes you not feel safe. There wasn't enough seating area during breakfast for everyone to sit. Its not the best.

• Stayed March 2013