See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

The people I encountered were very nice and they let me check in early, I was traveling with my son and we were tired. But when we got to the room it seemed clean but the comforter was dirty, and the shower had hair in it. But other than that the place was nice. The pool was closed for the season, it was to cold to use it anyway.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2016

If you are familiar with my reviews you know that I am a fan of Motel Six. In general, they are reasonably clean, decently run, and the prices are low. You can also make a reservation and still cancel up to six p.m. on the day of arrival, which is generous, and perfect for travelers with unplanned itineraries...

The Hilltop location is a reasonable place to stay. Good price, and there are a number of restaurants within very short walking or driving distances.

Front desk personnel were friendly. The room itself was spacious, and the bathroom was very clean. The shower, sinks, and toilet all worked fine.

So why an average rating? The floor was very dirty; I doubt it had been mopped in some time as there was much dog hair and dirt. We, being experienced M6 visitors, wore slippers in the room, and did not notice until the morning. Had we observed the floor the previous evening, we'd have asked for another room.

In all, we'd probably stay here again, but I'd expect cleaner floors in the future!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

Spend the little extra and stay in another hotel. The neighborhood is not safe there were drug deals going on all night above us. The hotel charges 4.99 wifi per tablet a night. Worst hotel stay ever.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2016

The rooms were very clean and smelled great compared to some of the ones we have stayed at. Like the one in Dunningan. Kept cards to let other know where to stay. Keep up the good work. /thanks for a great time.

Room Tip: Bottom floor rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Sue A
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

The room itself is clean and cozy.

Wifi is not free. It costs $2.99 or $4.99. $2.99 plan is extraordinary slow. $4.99 is not fast enough. Download speed is less than 1mbps. I've never stayed at hotels whose internet connection were worse than Mortel 6.

部屋は綺麗です。バスタブはありません。問題はインターネット接続が有償かつ極めて遅いことです。速度は1Mbpsも出ないくらいで、ないよりマシ程度です。宿でネットが使えると期待していると肩透かしをくらいます。

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo