All reviews waffles restaurant next door room was clean hard boiled eggs easy access pleasant stay would stay here again we've stayed road trip great place to stay dog pet cattlemans freeway cereal california motel
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2018

Extremely Noisy Place! Hotel Staff with Bad Attitude! I booked room well in advance, but was given a Room by the Exit Door and Ice Machine...The Room Smelled Like Industrial Strength Cleaner! The Staff Could Care Less about your stay... when asked about stay, upon departure...The Manager seemed dumbfounded and had No Response

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Manager M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Redding, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2018

Dear 992russelv,
Thank you for your review and for choosing La Quinta Redding for your hotel needs. I apologize that your stay did not meet expectations, please feel free to reach out to me directly at the hotel if you would like to discuss your stay further.

Reviewed November 9, 2018

Toilet had urine stains and the bed sheets looked like they hadn't been changed. The room was adequate but not cleaned. People hanging out in the parking lot, scary at night. Checked out before breakfast

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Redding, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2018

Valued Guest,

We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed November 6, 2018

In a time when we are more aware of healthy eating, I was disappointed that the breakfast offered was all carbs, with no protein. This means the breakfast added no value to my stay..I ended up going elsewhere to get something to eat.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Susan Y,

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Hotel has free parking, Internet and breakfast. That being said, it was just ok.
The rooms are good sized, but no microwave or frig. The included breakfast didn't have as many choices as other places we have stayed. And the freeway noise was very loud all night in our room.

Room tip: Stay closer to Hilltop Drive, rather than Hwy 5!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Funlovinggrammie,

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Stayed for one night. The rooms are dirty and dingy, the beds are uncomfortable the mattress should have been replaced years ago. The sheets were perhaps clean but were a off white color that made me wonder if they had been washed. The breakfast selection was pretty bad overripe banana and apples was the only fruit provided. And did I mention how bad the beds are?

• Trip type: Traveled with family