All reviews waffles restaurant next door room was clean hard boiled eggs easy access pleasant stay would stay here again we've stayed road trip great place to stay dog pet cattlemans freeway cereal california motel
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018

If you have to stay here then do so at your own risk. The bathrooms are not clean and they don't think soap is an essential item to maintain in the lobby let alone in the rooms. Hairs of all kids were found in the rooms of the bathrooms. Pool/ Hot tub does not work. It's pet-friendly so that was nice, but if they cannot keep up with simple maintenance I am not sure what to expect.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Manager M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Redding, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2018

Dear jenniferwL4275OB,
Thank you for your review and for choosing La Quinta Redding for your hotel needs. I apologize that your stay did not meet expectations, please feel free to reach out to me directly at the hotel if you would like to discuss your stay further.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

The hotel was clean, large lobby, all kinds of accommodations such as computer, Wi-Fi, fax, gym. Interactions with staff were pleasant, efficient, and knowledgeable. MacKenzie in particular was highly professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to deal with.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear dawnelizebew,
Thank you for your review and for choosing La Quinta Redding for your hotel needs. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room to be clean and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Passing through and pretty much just needed a place to rest and sleep for 8 hours. Rooms were nothing fancy but it was clean and the bed was pretty comfy. Very pet friendly which we appreciated and there was no extra charge for our dog. Lots of other doggies there!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Gina S,

Reviewed September 30, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

It was easy to locate off the highway and all I really needed was a (safe) place to rest for the night while on a road trip. I was able to get a room without hassle the same day, and check in late. Staff was nice and hotel was clean. My only complaint was the noise. I admit that I am a pretty light sleeper , but I was woken up quite a few times by music and/or loud people in the hallway. I didn’t think this was any fault of the hotels but would make me think twice about re booking.

Trip type: Traveled solo