La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
Quality Inn(Redding)
  • Pool
Comfort Inn(Redding)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanrestaurant next doorhard boiled eggswould stay here againeasy accesssouthern californiastayed one nightwe've stayedgreat place to stayroad tripfree breakfastdogpetcerealfreewaymotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2006

Stayed here on a recent trip from Seattle to San Francisco. The hotel is very convenient to the highway, gas stations and a decent selection of restaurants. We had our dog with us, which was not a problem at all and had no additional fees. The room was very large and very clean. The bed was comfortable though the pillows were a little too soft to be worthwhile. Overall I would definitely stay here again if I was in Redding.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ldespot
Reviewed August 18, 2006

My wife and I stayed at La Quinta for one night during our long journey from BC Canada to Monterey California.
'Check in' was faultless, the room was comfortable, and the Hotel conveniently adjacent to the 'Cattlemens' Restaurant.
The lobby breakfast was a joke, and not used by either of us. We got what we paid for, and the hotel served the purpose of a stop-over break. The swimming pool was full of noisy children and we didn't use this nice looking facility.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Linman
A TripAdvisor Member
Arbuckle, CA
Reviewed July 8, 2006

We had a good stay at this hotel. There was nothing overly-phenomenol about it, the rooms had been recently renovated, but were still outdated. Anyhow, the room was clean and huge! The extra space was nice. Definately worth it to pay a little extra for a courtyard room, nice view and a small balcony overlooking the courtyard and pool. The only things I didn't really care for was that the AC didn't work very well and the refrigerator they put in the room was not very clean and did not look very nice. However the staff was nice, and I would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 25, 2005

We stayed at the La Quinta 10/6-10/13/05. The hotel has been recently renovated. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast included bagels, danish, cereal, fruit, yogurt and assorted beverages. Enjoyed the pool. Jacuzzi had a sign "kids under 12 not allowed". Naturally my kids were upset...considering we were the only ones at the pool every day. Great location. Mall 4 blocks away. IHOP, Marie Calendars, Chuckee Cheese, Jack in the Box etc.. all within 2 blocks.
Only negative was the bathroom pipes making a lot of noise when room above us used the shower. Great for families. Great price.

• Stayed: October 2005
2  Thank Hawaiianwahines
A TripAdvisor Member
Santa Maria, CA
Reviewed August 22, 2005

An occasion arose where I had to travel alone and stay one night in Redding. I was very apprehensive about staying alone in a city I had never visited before. I contacted La Quinta to make my reservation and let them know my flight would not arrive until midnight. The phone was answered by the most outstanding customer service representative you will ever meet. Her name was Rae and after speaking with her for a few minutes all my nervousness about staying alone disappeared. Upon arrival I found the room was more than I expected, it was roomy, very clean, super quite, nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable. I was so thankful to have found an iron and ironing board in the closet to be able to repress my clothing. La Quinta saved me $20.00 on my return trip to the airport by providing a shuttle. (Due to my late arrival I had to take a taxi to the hotel.) Having the continential breakfast available at 6:30am was just another extra. (I didn't have to think about finding a restaurant nearby.) There was not one person who was checking out at the same time as I that was not pleased with their stay. If you have an occasion that you have to make a trip to Redding due to a family emergency or business, this is definately the hotel to pick, (if dealing with accomodations is something you want to immediately cross off your list. ) If your looking for the best hotel while on vacation, look no further...you found it.

• Stayed: August 2005, traveled on business
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Manager M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your stay.