The facility is older but nicely decorated and well maintained. I always ask for a room not near an ice machine or elevator as I'm a light sleeper. No such king rooms were available but the desk clerk graciously upgraded me to a king suite. Breakfast is in an adjoining restaurant and featured good food and adequate seating. Overall a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique AAA three-diamond hotel is located within the heart of one of the country's most beautiful regions - the Shasta Cascade. Our 114 upscale guestrooms have been tastefully decorated, offering either King, 2 Queens,or King with Sofabed. Hotel amenities: Free full hot breakfast buffet, complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, free business center, free local & toll free phone access,fitness center, complimentary DVD rentals, free USA Today newspaper Mon-Fri, outdoor heated pool & spa, in-room refrigerator, guest laundry, ample parking and conference room banquet facilities hold up to 100 persons. Relax and enjoy our on-site award winning restaurant C.R. Gibbs American Grille - lunch 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., 'Nutzy Hour' 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., dinner 4:00 p.m. to closing. Enjoy dining on our outside patio. Only blocks away from high end shopping, specialty shops and two miles from California's newest destination icon the Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay Museum and Arboretum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hilltop Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hilltop Hotel Redding
- Best Western Hilltop Hotel
- Best Western Redding
- Redding Best Western