I've stayed at alot of Best Westerns, this one thus far was the best...professional staff, the room was spotless, felt secure, and a restaurant attached. The whole place has an "easy going" attitude. We were upgraded to 2 queens because of being a Best Western International club member. It was so nice to walk through the lobby and into the restaurant/bar so no need to drive for drinks. They do have room service if needed. The free breakfast buffet had fruit, yogurt, cottage cheese, (hot) oatmeal, biscuits with gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage, muffins and toast...several cereals and juices and ofcourse coffee...served on real plates with real coffee mugs and real silverware.
From the nice bedding to the sound of the airconditioner it was a very pleasant stay. Plenty of fluffy towels, separate vanity and thermostat controlled heating and A/C.
There was a real blowdryer (not one of those stuck to the wall types), vcr, coffee maker, iron & board and mini fridge but no microwave, some folks may want to know that. Also the area around the hotel had MANY dining choices and all within walking distance. One more key item which was a perk...free bottled water, you just ask at the desk. In the lobby a nice computer area and next to it an ATM...an item rarely seen in chain Motel/Hotels. The pool area was very nice and it's heated...
In all, yes it was a tad expensive but really it was worth paying for all the comforts we would expect for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique AAA three-diamond hotel is located within the heart of one of the country's most beautiful regions - the Shasta Cascade. Our 114 upscale guestrooms have been tastefully decorated, offering either King, 2 Queens,or King with Sofabed. Hotel amenities: Free full hot breakfast buffet, complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, free business center, free local & toll free phone access,fitness center, complimentary DVD rentals, free USA Today newspaper Mon-Fri, outdoor heated pool & spa, in-room refrigerator, guest laundry, ample parking and conference room banquet facilities hold up to 100 persons. Relax and enjoy our on-site award winning restaurant C.R. Gibbs American Grille - lunch 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., 'Nutzy Hour' 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., dinner 4:00 p.m. to closing. Enjoy dining on our outside patio. Only blocks away from high end shopping, specialty shops and two miles from California's newest destination icon the Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay Museum and Arboretum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hilltop Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hilltop Hotel Redding
- Best Western Hilltop Hotel
- Best Western Redding
- Redding Best Western