“Chicken fans - unite! The fingers are big and fat here - fast too”
Review of The Chicken Shack

The Chicken Shack
Ranked #109 of 310 Restaurants in Redding
Northern California
“Chicken fans - unite! The fingers are big and fat here - fast too”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This place opened in an old fast-food joint -turned Mexican- now chicken. They are fast, fast, fast. Oh, did I say they are fast? I wisely ordered the 2 piece fingers with fries (HB ordered 3 piece). I say wisely as they are big and fat - and all white meat. They have a huge selection of dipping sauces and sprinkles (some are not liquid - such as the parmesan lime). Some sauces they charge a bit extra but still a wonderful value considering you will be REALLY full and possibly take some home. While I love the chicken - the string fries are AWESOME. I told the owner how much I loved the fries, and then remembered I was there for the chicken. Great value for what you get. I snuck back a couple weeks later without the husband for an early dinner. They have some indoor and outdoor seating but, parking is a bit tight as this place is becoming popular.

• Visited May 2014