“Closed Up”

Dining options: Reservations
Citrus Heights, California, United States
“Closed Up”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This restaurant is now Dukes. It is no longer Cool Hand Lukes anymore. I have no more to say. Food is good still.

Visited August 2012

sac delta
“ok dinner, service slow”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We were in Redding on buissness and my wife took me to dinner (my birthday) and read the reviews from this restaurant. I am a big fan of Texas Roadhouse and expecting alot of this place. The waitress was young and very inexperienced. When we arrived, there were only about 20 people in the restaurant. It was approx. 10 minutes before she came over, took 10 minutes to get a water and wine, took 10 minutes before she took our order, took 15 minutes to get our salads, took 5 minutes to get our steaks (still trying to eat our salads) took another 20 minutes to get another glass of wine. (watching them sit on the bar) By this time there were only 4 people in the restaurant. Check was quick and fast. Price was great, but food was just ok.

• Visited March 2012
NorCal
“Had a great dinner”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My boyfriend and went here and had a great dinner. Both of our steaks where cooked to perfection. We had the calamari appetizers and it was also very good. My steak was only 10.99 and came with a side and soup or salad and garlic bread. It was more than I could eat. Great value for what you get.

• Visited February 2012
Shingletown, California, Usa
“Excellent value!”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

The restaurant is now called Duke's. We went there for Valentine's Day as we were looking for a reasonably priced steak house besides Cattlemen's and Dry Creek Station. We were very pleased -the steaks we ordered were excellent, and the menu prices are very competitive. The salad was just an ordinary mostly lettuce salad with a bit of carrot and red cabbage and cucumber. The croutons have an interesting flavor - almost taste like onion rings. The steaks came with garlic bread and choice of sides - we chose baked potatoes. Wine and cocktails were also priced very reasonably. Even though the place was crowded for Valentine's Day, the servers were uniformly friendly. Actually, everyone was very friendly, from hostess, to manager, to waitress. I think this is probably the best value in the Redding area if it's steaks you are looking for, which we were.

• Visited February 2012
Grangeville, Idaho
“NOW CALLED DUKES”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Fantastic food and great prices. I had filet mignon and prawns for $15.99 and it was so good I went two nights out of three I was there!!

Visited February 2012