“Beautiful and comfortable”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Redding
Bridge House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 9 Redding B&B and Inns
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Beautiful and comfortable”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this B and B for 4 nights while visiting several nature parks in the area (such as Lassen and Shasta) and we had a wonderful experience!
Our host was gracious, kind, helpful and acommodating, the room was large and beautifully designed and decorated, breakfast was great (especially the home-made scones), the location was very quiet but not too far from the highway, and we would have gladly stayed longer.
We really enjoyed our time there, and we both felt that we got great value for a very reasonable price.
Next time we are in the area we would definitely like to stay there again!

• Stayed November 2012
Janelle P, Owner at Bridge House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the lovely review. I look forward to having you back again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Laguna Niguel California
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed at Bridge House for several days recently while I was in Redding for business. The owner went above and beyond to make my stay perfect. The breakfasts were delicious. She made sure I had everything I needed and worked with my office to deliver documents to me. The house is decorated beautifully and my room was spotless and comfy.
The owner loves music and artists and, as such, I found her to be very interesting and good hearted. She seems to attract lovely visitors as well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Litz6
Thank you for the lovely review. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Irvine, California
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Can't imagine a better B & B then this home. You will feel like you are back home, their will be fresh cookies waiting for you when you enter. From the moment you walk in you will know that this place you would like to stay for a extended time. The home is completely remodeled with all the creature comforts, from the comfy living/family room, with letter side chairs and soft sofa, to the formal dining room, where you will eat a fabulous breakfast / 5 stars with all the trimming, the bedrooms were given special care to provide you with one of the best sleeps, with special attention to the bedding package, the room is better then a Ritz Carlton, the bathrooms are huge with the items you need, really everything and the place is super clean. An Janelle will make you feel like family and questioning yourself why do I want to leave. If you are in the area this place has to make it to the top of your list. If you like comfort this is must stop.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Dog Creek room, first floor, queen bed, large room bib bathroom, We loved it !!!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Salvatore77_11
Cloverdale, California
Reviewed September 3, 2012

for all the reasons we loved our stay at Bridge House: warm personalized service, lovely room with all the amenities one needs, delicious breakfast, quiet location with parking at the back door. I booked here mostly because of the TripAdvisor reviews and we were delighted. The inn has been lovingly restored and does not feel cramped and stuffed like so many old houses. Janelle was a terrific hostess, including staying on the phone with me while we negotiated all the one-way streets. We stayed in the Sundial room with a very comfortable king bed and spacious bathroom. Breakfast was delicious and filling. Wish we could have stayed longer.
PS We're B&B owners too.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Mamapajamamac
Janelle P, Owner at Bridge House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope you can come back and spend a couple of days. Take Care. I would love to visit your Inn sometime.
Fresno, California
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Traveling back to Fresno from Redmond, Oregon and found this awesome B and B!!!! Janelle was a wonderful host and the home was very tastefully decorated with music artist memorabilia . Very fun and comfortable . Our room, the Sundial Room, was wonderful! Beautiful bath with therapeutic spa tub, comfy King bed. Nice amenities for that special touch. Breakfast was delightful and great conversation at breakfast with other guests. A must see is the Sundial bridge ....THANK YOU JANELLE....we would stay here again... Rick & Barbara Walker

Room Tip: All are wonderful!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rick W
Janelle P, Owner at Bridge House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you for the kind words. I really enjoy my guests and thank you for keeping me busy.
Canberra
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We selected Bridgehouse B&B at the last minute and on the basis of other TripAdvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. The B&B has been beautifully renovated/restored with great attention to detail. Beautiful quiet upstairs room with a huge spa bath - just the thing after a long day on the road. Great breakfast and fresh coffee set us up for another long day on the road. A very relaxing place to stay.

Room Tip: We loved the upstairs Diestelhorst Room with huge comfy bed and spa bath. Very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Palo Cedro, California, United States
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We live in the Palo Cedro area and had been hearing wonderful things about The Bridge House for some time now. I had the opportunity to attend an auction for Mercy Medical Center and bid on a stay at the Bridge House - thought perhaps I would give it to a guest coming into town in the future. Well, I decided to spend my birthday closer into town (in Redding) and decided that it was a great time to use my certificate. I was more than happy with the accommodations - such a great place! The owner, Janel, is such a sweetheart - and my fiance and I so enjoyed the lovely furnishings and decor, terrific breakfast and great location. It suited our needs perfectly! I didnt have a chance to try the little fitness center, but it is nice to know it is there for next time around and there is no pool - which isn't a negative in any way. The Sacramento River and Caldwell park is right across the street, not to mention Whiskeytown and Shasta Lakes close by. Now that Ive had an opportunity to see for myself - I highly recommend this adorable B&B for out of town guests, or locals that perhaps want a romantic getaway or for an occasion to stay closer to downtown Redding.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple