“Always Great”

Cheesecakes Unlimited
Ranked #22 of 313 Restaurants in Redding
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a full service restaurant well known for our selection of freshly made salads. We also offer sandwiches, burgers, seafood, pasta's and steaks. Enjoy a cocktail, draft brew or fine wine in our bar. Casual comfortable atmosphere.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have eaten here many times. The recipes are good. The portions are generous. The staff is excellent.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

While the name reflects the selection of cheesecakes offered, the real draw for us are the fabulous, innovative salads. They have a full menu and bar, as well for the non-salad lovers.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have to travel for my line of work and it just so happens I have found a good little restaurant in Redding, Ca Cheesecakes Unlimited. My work Sisters and myself always enjoy there Fabulous Salads and unique Dressings. Also Don't stop there they also have some very yummy Pasta dishes. So when your in Redding next time give this little Gem a try. You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

The salads are the best. Some of the sandwiches are okay, but I was very disappointed in the cheesecakes, as I expected them to be superior and they were just so so. But this is a great place to meet your girlfriends for lunch.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Wish we would go there more frequently than we do. They specialize in their wonderful salads. You can also get smaller size salads if you don't have the will to eat the larger size salads. Service and selection are excellent. The prices are very reasonable.