“Very Good Food.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Location if right off I-5 and you need to be hungry because you get a lot of good food for your money. Highly recommended..

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food was OK, nothing special. Prices were high for quality of food. I thought for what you got you paid a lot for it. No better than Denneys.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I really don't understand why tourists flock to this restaurant. Maybe it's because the servings are large, but the food is bland. It's an old building and has that old smell. The atmosphere is not pleasant or relaxing. It does always seem busy, however.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I go when Shaun cooks my meals. He's the best. The staff are very friendly....know my wife and me very well as my daughter in law once worked there....They all take care of us. I order the Chorizo Scramble...it's my particular favorite. Massive amounts of food at a very good price. If u like pancakes.....like my son does...his favorite is Chocolate Chip pancakes.

I would recommend this place over all the other breakfast joints in the area....food is great, price is right.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We hadn't been here in a long time, so decided to try it again. Had a great breakfast (at dinner time) , eggs cooked just as I wanted, French toast, hash browns & the best link sausage I've had in ages. There were 2 of us & the small booths are not quite roomy enough when you both have large plates. We asked for a large booth & were seated in one, even though it was crowded.
A family style diner, but I've always had good food except for one time when the hash browns were not cooked long enough. The service was fast, even though they were very busy at 7pm on a Friday night. Will definitely go again. Much more homestyle than Denny's.