“Really enjoyed it!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were passing through Redding today and stumbled across Puerta Vallarta. We had such a great meal and a great time! The portions were plenty, I couldn't even finish mine, and it was delicious. Then they brought us some little desserts on the house... then came the tequila poppers. What great fun!

1  Thank rrm4444

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have been here on many occasions. The service and food are always worth the stop. Very friendly staff. Prices are also very moderate. They are in a small strip mall right across from the Lighthouse Fish and Chips so you have a choice on where to eat! Great salsa and chips also!!!!!!!!! Food is on the table very soon after ordering. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The receptionist at our hotel suggested this restaurant to us, and a fellow behind us waiting to check in gave a hearty second. Cheerful dining room with colorful decor and comfortable seating. Booths are quite private. The staff is exceptionally friendly; they seem truly happy to have you in their restaurant. Our waiter was attentive without being overbearing, and made us feel welcome. Good chips, salsa, and bean dip. The food came out fast and piping hot. I had a deluxe burrito, and my husband had the steak fajitas. Portions were large and the food was delicious. Had enough for a second meal the next day. The margarita was huge and not overly sweet. Complementary sopapillas and a tequila shooter to finish off the meal. A nice find in Redding.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

My husband and I have looked and looked for a complete fabulous experience at a Mexican restaurant and WOW......we found it!! Everything....we had chips the second we sat down.....warm bean dip....along with great salsa. Then the drinks, food (portion was enough for two) and dessert.....attentive waitress but not a bug and topped off with a tequila popper!! Try this place...you'll love it!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Gone are the days of cheap affordable Mexican food that still has flavor and taste.

I went to the Hartnel location for DINNER, food prices had just been raised. I had the Mexican dish of one taco, (hard shell) beef, One small enchilada and a chilli . Includes rice and beans. Chips come with salsa and beans too.$14.45 plus tax and tip, $18.00 total bill. Not much under 12 bucks on MENU.
Service outstanding and friendly, and food was very good, Just is what it is here in Redding now. Place busy, and I like the decor of the place. Recommend it for a good hearty meal.