“Dinner and drinks”

Cicada Cantina
Ranked #176 of 302 Restaurants in Redding
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florence, Oregon
“Dinner and drinks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Sent our drinks back as they were too sweet. Had the cilantro ceasar salad with shrimp amd the shrimp was so terribly salty.

San Jose, California
“Walk in to surprise yourself!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

We walked in to a great ambience and delicious food. The fresh guacamole was to die for. I didn't need any chips to finish it all up. Overall food was delicious too. And our server was friendly and helped us make right choices.
This place is a must visit when you are in Redding.

• Visited July 2014
Anderson, California
“Will never go back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were excited to try this place as we love Mexican food. Place was very busy so we thought the food must be good. Wrong....the food was very bland and the portions were small for the price. The food wasn't even the worst part. The service was the worst I have ever had. The waitress was rude and could have cared less. We received our dinners and our check at the same time. We felt as though we were being hurried out so the could seat someone else at our table. If I was the owner, Joe Wong, I would be mad that they were pushing customers out like this. WE WILL NEVER GO BACK!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank TC322
Cleveland, Ohio
“Very Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food was great and the staff was pleasant and helpful. Made sure you had everything you needed. Waiters and Waitresses always made sure you were taken care of.

Visited May 2014
“Come for the Drinks and Chips That's it-”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

I was very Disapointed in the food.
After having visited for drinks before and enjoying the atmosphere I felt it was time to try the Supper !!
Great looking place, that's about all I can say.
The food was so bland all I tasted was the table hot sauce I added .
No flavor what so ever !!!
Disappointing .

• Visited May 2014

Been to Cicada Cantina? Share your experiences!