“guest”

Ranked #5 of 54 things to do in Redding
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“guest”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Enjoyed everything we experienced. We attended Fri night service, healing ministry, prayer chapel, sozo session and Sun 10:30am service.
Everyone is very friendly and we felt very welcomed.

Visited August 2014
4 Thank Carolyn M

Hope, North Dakota, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent worship and message”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We came to Redding to visit our son and attended several services at Bethel Church. We truly enjoyed the worship and the speakers. Definitely will come back

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Kerry B
Greeley, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Even the bushes praise the Name of Jesus.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Bethel Church is such a joy for us to visit. We love to travel from Colorado to Redding several times a year. In fact we will be returning August 2014 for the Heaven in Business - GOD AT WORK conference where spirit filled people from all over the world will gather. I LOVE BETHEL.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank AppleOfHisEye8
Longview, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great worship and message. Pleasantly surprised even after hearing how "good" it was”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was my first stop while heading back from a short missions trip/vacation combo to San Francisco. I was joining up with the team from my Church for the 10:30 service at the main campus.

You can read all kinds of criticism of Bethel. I can't comment on that. There were no "miraculous" signs this Sunday, but rather a very good message geared at empowering women rich with scripture and cultural/historical context. The music was very solid (I'm a fan of Bethel music) and the sound and presentation professional. I was pleasantly surprised by an usher/greeter? named Steve who gave me a good word that has stuck with me all week. Thanks, Steve.

I will be going back for another visit.

Cons: the bookstore needs to enlarged due to overcrowding after the service. Their school's website could be more informative.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank sivadyert
Imperial Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The presents of Holy Spirit is evident here <3”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Praise and expression of love is so important to share and experience. When your ready for more dig-in deeper ...seek Him and you will find Him draw near to Him and He draws near to you.

Visited June 2014