“The only pizza I eat in Redding”
Review of Westside Pizza

Westside Pizza
Ranked #18 of 311 Restaurants in Redding
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Whenever I am work or having friends over at my house I always order from Westside. The managers are super nice and the staff is amazing. I always build my own type of pizza and it is always amazing. White sauce, sausage, and bacon mmmmmm! Westside is awesome!!!

1  Thank tarvywarvy85
There are newer reviews for Westside Pizza

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Clean pizza place that was about 40 feet from our motel. We got a large 2-topping pizza, a 2-liter of soda, and an order of breaksticks for $13.99 - a crazy good value! The pizza was simple, tasty and prepared quickly. The order of breadsticks was basically buttered pizza dough with (I think) parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. It was really good and about the order was about the size of a small pizza all by itself. The staff was friendly and allowed us to eat-in with our takeout order, supplying us with plates, utensils, and cups. They even gave us a box for our left overs. The environment was mellow with a couple flat screen TVs playing sports channels. We ate there twice within a week and the good, friendly service and tasty food was consistent. Recommended!

2  Thank KZuke
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We came here for lunch. The owners were super friendly and the food was great. We got the pizza special with breadsticks and a 2 liter and it was only 13.99 great value for a lunch with plenty of food. I highly recommend this pizza joint.

1  Thank cook_008
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Nice diner-style pizza restaurant. The pizzas were great and the customer service even better. Make sure to ask for a thin base if you prefer it as they'll tailor the pizza to exactly how you like it.

1  Thank CJSc0tt
Reviewed August 17, 2013

It was so nice to have Gluten Free Pizza as an option while on vacation. It was very tasty!!! My boys had their famous "Death by Pizza" and they raged about it all night.

WIN WIN Family night.