“Great Steakhouse Dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Northern California
“Great Steakhouse Dinner”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner with family, friends, and baseball teammates. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We highly recommend that you give this place a try!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sandy H

Clearfield, Utah
“Good friendly staff”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Food was pretty normal. Didn't make me want to come back. Actually stayed at the "horrible La Quinta dog pound" but drove somewhere else as the one experience was enough. Was ok but didn't draw me back

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ronn G
Scottsdale, Arizona
“A Very Popular Spot”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

After eating almost nothing but seafood for 2 weeks my husband had to have a steak. So off we went to Cattlemens. We arrived relatively early on a Saturday night and we were seated immediately. Shortly thereafter the place really started to fill up. My husband ordered a gimlet and we have no idea what he was served but it certainly was not a gimlet. The waiter corrected the error and we proceeded to enjoy the hot sourdough bread as we looked over the menu. This is definitely a place where the locals go as it seemed the wait staff was known by most of the customers. We both had the salad which was the usual standard salad. I had a petite filet mignon which I ordered medium rare – it was more medium than rare but had good flavor. My husband had the NY Strip which he devoured and gave it good marks. I was not impressed with my twice baked potato – I think a baked potato would have had more flavor. The busboys had more hustle than our waiter who did a lot of talking. I was not overly impressed with Cattlemens and I believe my husband would give it higher marks than I do but then again there are not too many steaks he has disliked. They are famous for their prime rib and I must say, it looked spectacular.

• Visited June 2013
Belen, NM
“Bring Back the Beefy Buffalo Wings”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I found out today that someone at Cattlemen's HQ decided to remove two of their very best appetizers. My very favorite thing to eat at Cattlemen's was the Beefy Buffalo Wings, with my second choice being the Steak Nachos. The BBWs were replaced by a saltier, less tangy chicken only version. The Nachos are apparently gone forever... And so am I.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank blue_skies_NM
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This was my family's first visit to Redding. Hungry, we stopped at Cattleman's. At 5pm, we were seated promptly and the Host was very pleasant. We ordered prime rib and it was one of the best cuts I tasted in some time. The bead and salad were fresh, we especially enjoyed the cheesecake and chocolate cake. I would come back again. Great service, and great food!

• Visited May 2013