“Don't judge the food by the exterior”
Review of The Greek Shack

The Greek Shack
Ranked #61 of 310 Restaurants in Redding
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Http://www.yelp.com/biz/greek-shack-redding
Description: Http://www.yelp.com/biz/greek-shack-redding
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Friendly service. Excellent lamb gyro. And especially appreciated the server's attention to hygienic preparation of my meal. Prices are reasonable. Stop in you won't regret that you did.

There are newer reviews for The Greek Shack

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stopped for lunch as I traveled north on I-5. I ordered a Lamb Gyro at the outside window and sat outside which is the only seating. It was 105 degrees, the seating area is covered and has water mist spraying to cool customers. It wasn't too bad or uncomfortable.

The lamb gyro was very good, I would stop here again, when passing through.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

You don't have to be a fan of Greek food to enjoy this place because I am one that will not go out of my way for it. I was dragged here by co-workers and I said what the heck. I was very pleasantly surprised. Fantastic food and fresh. The menu is limited so if you are thinking you will need a menu with variety then probably should skip this one but if you are a fan of Greek food or you want to try it they this is the place. Limited seating - it is a "shack" you know.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This place may look like a hole in the wall...but lets face it, those seem to be the best eats anyways!! This place is great greek food, the lamb gyro is my favorite. Genuine flavor and family owned, definitely a place to eat at when in Redding.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

But you should. When we visited family in Redding, they took us here saying that it was the best gyro they had ever tasted. As we drove up to the little shack, I was skeptical. All doubts were put to rest after the first bite. Very tasty and fresh. You could see fresh veggies in the cooler waiting to be chopped. Definitely worth the stop!