“Good Hotel for the Price”

Baymont Inn & Suites Redding
Ranked #15 of 36 Hotels in Redding

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Central Point
Reviewed November 11, 2012

As always a great place to stay. Clean, comfortable and nice updated tv's. Also the staff is always friendly and at your service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Tucson, AZ
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We weren't sure if we would drive all the way to Redding that travel day, so had not made reservations. I had checked rates on Wyndam website prior and knew what the rates should be. Upon arrival, the front desk clerk was assisting another couple (also asking about rates) and from the conversation I could tell the rates (even AARP) were not the same. When it was our turn, it was confirmed that their best price would not come close. I asked if I could use the computer there, and was given the okay. The internet there is extremely slow, but I managed to book thru Wyndam and got the rate I wanted. Thank goodness, we didn't pay the higher rate. The elevator was scary - made noises that indicated it might not make it - we used the stairs afterward. While the windows in the room slide open, they don't completely shut and are very thin. We heard every conversation from the parking lot, all the traffic noise, and that night, were treated to several firetrucks screaming down the street. The HVAC unit is noisy as well, so if you like quiet, this is not the place to stay. We received only two bath towels (I like to have one extra to wrap my shampooed hair in while I do my makeup) and they were not great quality. There are several restaurants within walking distance, which is nice to have. Breakfast was a madhouse - the room is very small with lots of tables - you can barely get by to get to the limited choices and the room temperature was extremely warm. When we wanted to check out, the desk clerk was in the back room on a personal phone call, so we took everything out to the car. Upon return, just wanting to turn in the keys, I had to wait behind two other parties checking on prices for future stay - no other desk personnel in sight. We will not return to this property.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Redding hotels

ALIQUIPPA
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The Baymont is located a few blocks from the exit ramp off Route 5 on a quite street. The rooms are your standard type room that was impeccablely clean and fresh. The bed was supportive and comfortable, the towels and bedding where high quality and the room AC smelled fresh and quitter than most. All the staff were friendly and welcoming. I experienced 3 quite and restful nights. I was totally comfortable walking about bare foot and plan to return the next time I ycome to Redding.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business