This hotel was clean and what you would expect for a Hilton Garden Inn. The pool was gorgeous with a very warm hot tub! The workout room is nice too. The hotel has a restaurant and we were bummed to find out we had to pay for breakfast. For around $149.00 we figured it would come with continental. With 6 of us it would have been about $50.00 for breakfast! The location seemed very safe out of the busy area of town. There were a lot of business travelers. We stopped to just take a break for 2 days from driving. The kids loved the pool and the nearby waterpark. I loved the new Trader Joe's store a few miles away! The girls were very friendly at the front desk and helpful in finding restaurants and things to do. We knew nothing of Redding and were happy to have a clean safe place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn hotel overlooks the Sacramento River in Redding, CA. Our hotel provides complimentary WiFi, as well as complimentary airport shuttle services to and from the Redding Airport. Enjoy suites overlooking beautiful mountains, as well as other amenities that include: microwaves and refrigerators in every room, our on-site restaurant (bar/lounge), 24-Hour Pavilion Pantry, fitness room, outdoor pool (and whirlpool spa), meeting, 24-hour complimentary business center, meeting and event space, a multi-lingual staff and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Redding reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Redding Hotel Redding
- Redding Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Redding