We were extremely pleased with this hotel, and had a lovely room overlooking the Sacramento River. It was newish, extremely clean, very comfortable beds, nice little area for coffee, refrigerator and microwave. We enjoyed the breakfast. We were completely happy with this stop. As a side note, we had a great meal at Gironda's Italian restaurant, despite how it looks from the outside. Check the AAA book for review. We used the hotel as a home base to visit Shasta Lake, Whiskeytown Lake, and Mt. Lassen--very convenient location. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn hotel overlooks the Sacramento River in Redding, CA. Our hotel provides complimentary WiFi, as well as complimentary airport shuttle services to and from the Redding Airport. Enjoy suites overlooking beautiful mountains, as well as other amenities that include: microwaves and refrigerators in every room, our on-site restaurant (bar/lounge), 24-Hour Pavilion Pantry, fitness room, outdoor pool (and whirlpool spa), meeting, 24-hour complimentary business center, meeting and event space, a multi-lingual staff and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Redding reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Redding Hotel Redding
- Redding Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Redding