I've stayed at most of the top 6 or 7 hotels in Redding and believe this one to be the best. It's only a couple years old and not showing much wear and tear. The staff is very friendly and honors my request for a river view room. I've stayed in the height of summer and in January and both times the room tempurature was comfortable. The rooms are clean and the bathrooms in excellent shape. The beds are soft, comfortable and pillows plentiful (but I wish there was something better than foam pillows.) The fitness center has a treadmill and ellipitical trainer(?) but if you like to run, get directions to the river trail (about 3 miles away.) The pool and jacuzzi are small, but certainly adequate. It's off the main drag on Hilltop where most of the other hotels are located, but in Redding, which when a traffic jam happens, it will be it's first, it only takes a three minutes to get anywhere in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn hotel overlooks the Sacramento River in Redding, CA. Our hotel provides complimentary WiFi, as well as complimentary airport shuttle services to and from the Redding Airport. Enjoy suites overlooking beautiful mountains, as well as other amenities that include: microwaves and refrigerators in every room, our on-site restaurant (bar/lounge), 24-Hour Pavilion Pantry, fitness room, outdoor pool (and whirlpool spa), meeting, 24-hour complimentary business center, meeting and event space, a multi-lingual staff and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Redding reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Redding Hotel Redding
- Redding Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Redding