“Very comfortable hotel”

Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Redding
Dixon, California
“Very comfortable hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I stayed here for business and was very comfortable. The room was clean, the bed was super comfortable. The staff was very friendly and made a point to greet me cheerfully whenever I passed the front desk or ate in the restaurant. I only subtracted one star because of the clunky wi-fi that I had to reconnect to every day and because the breakfast was a bit pricey. Good food though, and I had a salmon dinner the first night that was delicious. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the river, beautiful!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Carol M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Redding, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
What a great thing to have such an awesome review on a rainy Monday morning! Thanks!! Made us all smile! We're so glad you had a nice stay and we kinda like being a little 'hidden treasure' away from all the hustle and bustle. Next time you are here if the weather is cooperating try out our patio's and enjoy the quiet. Please come see us again, soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We stay at this location every year on our visit to Palm Springs and on our return visit back home to Canada. We definitely recommend this to our friends. Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great! Just great!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks so much for the nice compliments regarding our hotel and team...and Deanna, well I, too, am so impressed with her that I just promoted her! She is, indeed, awesome and just a representation of our incredible team.
Please come see us again...and thanks so much for recognizing the incredible team I am blessed to lead.
Carol
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

This hotel has AWESOME staff. They are very friendly especially Deana. She is always willing to help. The other staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel lobby and resturant are wonderful and very warm welcoming feeling.

Los Angeles, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

I am very pleased with this hotel overall. I would definitely recommend it to others. I will be returning to this hotel upon my next business trip to Redding. The staff was exceptionally helpful and attentive. I made use of the in-room internet without issue. The room was very clean and inviting. As previously stated, I was very satisfied with my stay.

Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Although I was only there overnight, it was a very pleasant stay. I was exhausted
and made a last minute reservation. They were great and accommodated me with a great price and room.
The room was spotless and quiet. The coffeemaker was a Kureg and simple to use.
I didn't take advantage of their in house restaurant, but it looked very nice.
If I'm ever in Redding again I wouldn't hesitate to stay there.

Room Tip: I just asked for something quiet and they found it.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Friday Harbor, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great value,squeaky clean, new, well appointed, nice staff, great location. Lots of pillows, neutropenia bath products. Beautiful lobby and there is also a business room with printer.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Room Tip: Restaurant view 202 close by but they also have a restaurant in the hotel
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Fresno
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Check in, perfect. Check out, perfect. Staff, perfect, breakfast, perfect. It is not often that I have a perfect stay at a hotel. The Hilton Garden Inn Redding was just that. Very nice and clean room with views of the Sacramento River. Comfortable bed. A work station set up for the business person with enough outlets for all your electronics. If you want morning coffee, you have enough to make 4 cups in the room. Just a perfect stay...

Room Tip: Ask for a room looing out at the river.